Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

I'm sure I'm not alone in not wanting to get murdered in Scandinavia, if I'm going to be murdered anywhere. You don't just get shot or stabbed, you're dismembered and / or skinned whilst still alive.

For a purportedly peaceful country The Swedes certainly do gruesome crime drama. The latest offering on iPlayer is the Arne Dhal series:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b052zgjp/episodes/player

Anytime I've said this I've been laughed at and I honestly have no idea why.

Big hands, apparently.

I don't like her nose, personally. I'm sure that confession will keep her up nights.

She's got a gig on the new Top Gear, she'll be doing the doughnuts.

She's fucked if they do a challenge abroad though, incapable of getting a visa.

She got caught wi 400lbs of crack in the back of her breeks, at Heathrow last year.

Third fucking series as well.

How do they get away with it?

Apparently it's the 4th series. I was looking at 'things to download from iPlayer' and saw this pash:

post-44711-0-68462700-1446248435_thumb.j

I don't have to watch it to know that the spirit of "Love They Neighbour" and "On the Buses" is alive and kicking.

Patronising bollocks from The Beeb.

Apparently it's the 4th series. I was looking at 'things to download from iPlayer' and saw this pash:

attachicon.gifkhan.JPG

I don't have to watch it to know that the spirit of "Love They Neighbour" and "On the Buses" is alive and kicking.

Patronising bollocks from The Beeb.

Is it the same fella that played Alf Garnett but blacked up?

Didn't even realise this was still on. Is that Lisa Riley still doing the gig?

Harry Hill narrates it. The format of the show is good. I wish more programmes were like that, especially Match Of The Day.

My thing for today is horror films, or more specifically, when people in horror films reach for a door handle/cupboard door/bed sheet etc. extremely slowly. Who does that?! I've never once reached for a door at an alarmingly slow speed :lol:

Sportscene should get Harry Hill on board.

Harry Hill...we pay a zillion quid for this p***k to become a doctor and he ends up getting us to laugh at dancing dads falling over at weddings and toddlers banging their faces on glass doors or falling off shelves whilst their brain dead parents film it rather than stop them.

My thing for today is horror films, or more specifically, when people in horror films reach for a door handle/cupboard door/bed sheet etc. extremely slowly. Who does that?! I've never once reached for a door at an alarmingly slow speed :lol:

And they go into houses and don't put the light on straight away. Who does that? FFS...there's evil and bad guys in the darkness!