Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

On 27/06/2021 at 13:58, thomas said:

Clarksons farm was great, his head of security and the young tractor driver are a good laugh but I'm a big fan of his farmers union rep.

Screenshot_20210627-135404_Chrome.jpg

I like how she finally said sorry for being snippy about his tractor and that she was probably just a bit jealous.

On 26/06/2021 at 16:07, BlueBear said:

TBH I struggle with the amount of chubsters and ugly munters on the box that I don't pay the license anymore. 

People who can't distinguish between license (the verb) and licence (the noun) or are possibly just lazy cunts and use the American spelling for both.

Sorry, that should be in the PTTGOYN thread.

On 04/07/2021 at 23:38, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Jade Fever, Claudia Bunce says at the start of every episode that she would dig until her hands bleed.

Seems to me every c**t bar her is digging and she never gets her fucking hands dirty.

They never find much Jade either 

3 hours ago, well fan for life said:

High: Confessions of an Ibiza Drug Mule is worth a watch. Absolutely cannot believe she agreed to do all that for £5k.

(She claims) she thought she was only going to Barcelona and back for that 5k, and it's only when she switched on the in flight map on the plane that she found she was going to Peru.

Raising A School Shooter on BBC 4,  is Storyville at its best.  Basically a very melancholy hour following the parents of US school shooters and their relationship with victims.  Tough but affirming. 

16 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Suits.

Or actually just Donna from Suits, Top notch ginge.

I delighted myself a few times over that.

She turned up on three episodes of Grey's Anatomy last year.

Speaking of Suits, whatever happened to Rachel (Mike's girlfriend)? She just seemed to disappear without explanation.

16 minutes ago, GordonD said:

She turned up on three episodes of Grey's Anatomy last year.

Speaking of Suits, whatever happened to Rachel (Mike's girlfriend)? She just seemed to disappear without explanation.

Car crash in a tunnel wasn’t it?