Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

The mum who got tourettes on C4 was both hilarious and really sad in equal measures.

She had a brilliant attitude towards her condition.

Her Hitler impression was a fuckin belter.

She had a brilliant attitude towards her condition.
Her Hitler impression was a fuckin belter.
My favourite was when she walked by the guy dressed up in the theme park and ticked "Paedophile!" [emoji38]

18 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:
On 25/04/2020 at 17:32, glassnahalf said:
Pain, pus and poison on bbc4. A blinder of a documentary.

That's been on a few times before - really well put together documentary. Is it 3 parts? The details of what early doctors and scientists are really gruesome and we have a lot of today's medicine from trial and error experiments.

It is over 3 parts. The first featuring the development of anesthetics and pain killers is fascinating.

7 hours ago, stanton said:

The Barclycard advert  with the Gorillas makes me laugh one the better ads on TV just now 

it is a good advert. Just a pity it will be over used and copied 

43 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

This is decent, well worth watching.

high five the foot

:lol:

A good mix of in your face laugh out loud moments and subtle background giggles I thought. 

Two good watches tonight on Ch 5   . Program on the Titanic with Rob Bell on now  followed by ,  "The Worlds Most Scenic Railways " this episode featuring the journey from Inverness to Edinburgh  narrated by Bill Nighy 

3 hours ago, stanton said:

...followed by ,  "The Worlds Most Scenic Railways " this episode featuring the journey from Inverness to Edinburgh  narrated by Bill Nighy 

The first series of that was cracking so I'm looking forward to watching that.

Old, early ‘60s Perry Mason.
Decent plotting, everyone smokes and drinks and Perry always wins.

Me and my housemate love playing “spot the star”: last night’s murderer was Leonard Nimoy [emoji1]

Speaking of 'spot the star', I've been watching a thing called Out with Tom Bell, which was made in 1978. Bell plays a guy who's just finished an eight-year prison term for bank robbery and is trying to find out who grassed up the gang (they were caught red-handed). Several people in it who went on to become well-known - his fifteen-year-old son is played by the actor who appeared in several hundred episodes of The Bill as PC Dave Quinnan!

12 hours ago, Empty It said:

Been binge watching The Office (American) and it was all good until Catherine Tate came in shes just an awful actress, comedian and person.

I've been watching it too but she isn't in it yet - ComedyXtra is at the start of Season Four.