Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

I drove four hours to the outskirts of Toronto to see The Trip To Spain in the cinema. I didn't have anything else planned for the weekend. Very much looking forward to doing the same to catch the movie version of this one.
I'm sure there are many alternative ways to catch this without leaving the house....

1 minute ago, jimmy boo said:
1 hour ago, MSU said:
I drove four hours to the outskirts of Toronto to see The Trip To Spain in the cinema. I didn't have anything else planned for the weekend. Very much looking forward to doing the same to catch the movie version of this one.

I'm sure there are many alternative ways to catch this without leaving the house....

Probably. It was fun, though. And it turns out Toronto has loads on British Grocers so got a chance to stock up.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

The Taylors coffee bags advert. Mainly the tagline "Why didn't anyone think of this before?"

Probably because it's the most pointless thing ever.

Exactly. Coffee dissolves in the cup or pot - you don't get leaves left over as with tea. Given that you have to throw the bags away at the end making a coffee is actually less convenient.

Edited by GordonD

Exactly. Coffee dissolves in the cup or pot - you don't get leaves left over as with tea. Given that you have to throw the bags away at the end making a coffee is actually less convenient.
Never seen them but if they're a replacement for ground coffee instead of instant then they'd be a bit less messy

On 08/03/2020 at 19:55, The Naitch said:

The new series of Race Across The World is about to start on BBC 2.

Really enjoyed the first series so hopefully this one lives up to it.

Enjoyed it.

Interesting parts of the world too, beautiful.

Hard not to like the maw & son pair.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

Looking forward to how Ant and Dec get round their place on the plane features tonight.

That must be the first time I've seen the phrases "looking forward" and "Ant and Dec" together in a sentence that doesn't end with the word "crocodiles" or something similar.

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 13:42, Silverton End said:
On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 19:55, The Naitch said:

The new series of Race Across The World is about to start on BBC 2.

Really enjoyed the first series so hopefully this one lives up to it.

Enjoyed it.

Interesting parts of the world too, beautiful.

Hard not to like the maw & son pair.

I just caught the end of the first series but really wanted to follow this one.

Agree about the maw and son pair but I was disappointed in the pair who quit, particularly the guy. Losing their money made it very difficult but he seemed to portray himself as some kind of ex military tough guy who was happy to rough it and could cope with anything. Maybe they could at least of kept going until the money ran out.