Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Yay, the annual "let's all laugh at the vulnerable and mentally challenged variety show" is back! See when you hear people complain about what's wrong with the world today I am often really surprised that shit like Britain's Got Talent isn't brought up more often. Painful stuff.

Yay, the annual "let's all laugh at the vulnerable and mentally challenged variety show" is back! See when you hear people complain about what's wrong with the world today I am often really surprised that shit like Britain's Got Talent isn't brought up more often. Painful stuff.

New depths when it comes out that the Dancing 80 year old actually won Spain's Got Talent a few years ago. Surprising at the time but looking at it now scripted to the second with Cowell's yawns and his buzz right before the act kicked off into another gear. I can believe Holden is thick enough that her excitement was real enough but Cowell clearly was in on setting that sham up.

Reminded me of the recent viral Frozen singing parents many people put on my facebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gavEC5aWAzM

which although hundreds of thousands of people (millions maybe) passed off a soo cute and real turned out to be, if you checked it out, by a journalist and professionally filmed with the car actually static on a low loader.

People are so keen to see something they think is amazing and too thick and too lazy to check if they're being had (myself in included alot of the time)

Makes you wonder what chance you have when people are so easy to manipulate.

If you can control the media in this age you control pretty much what you want.

i see the new bbc miniseries Jamaica Inn is being panned for incomprehensible dialogue.this is a pet hate of mine-mumbling actors/the score drowning out the dialogue/subtitles that are unreadable due the background theyre on(the decent looking film "baader meinhoff complex" is unwatchable on dvd due to this).people who work in the media seem to be paid far too much with regard to what they actually do,you'd think making a programme youve gone to the effort of making fit for viewing would be pretty basic.

Absolute tit on Deal or no Deal today. Last two boxes were £1,000 and £100,000. Says no deal to £30,000, but he has the £1,000 in his box. Buys box 23, and fucking loses that as well :lol:

The worst part? The money was meant to be for his two sons :lol:

Betterbathrooms.com advert.

First with the sniveling, snorting kid messing up his hair. f**k off.

Second there's the fat old guy taking a dump searching for toilet paper. I'm trying to finish off my apple pie and custard here ffs.

Third is that fat old lady in the bath who suggestively looks at you as she turns away *shudders*

Finally there's the guy with the dodgy accent and terrible acting at the end. Comes across as an utter simpleton.

All in all a truly shite advert that has left me a little angry. So when it comes down to me, Better Bathrooms.com have ultimately succeeded with their advertising style. Well done you c***s.

Channels that have their logo on the screen. Why?? I heard some tosser explain that people want to know what channel they're watching. And again, why?

This complaint has been about since Channel 5 first launched

There's an advert that's on quite a bit just now, and I can't remember what it's for (maybe some service that lets you watch what's on your phone or tablet on the TV) and it's just fucking ludicrous. They have a clip of Game Of Thrones where a dragon spews fire and one of the people watches shouts out 'Wow!' and points at the screen. No one ever does that. They then move on to a group of friends watching a game of football and one of them is holding an actual fucking football! No one ever does that or has ever done that surely. We all knew they were football fans as they were watching football; you didn't have to have a guy holding a football!