Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Did anyone see Scotland Tonight on Monday(I think), they had a feature at the end of the show where politicians were reading out insults made towards them on twitter. Ruth Davidson reading out "she's a right munter" was comedy gold.

Edited by parfecto

This is off topic but I'm the OP so who cares. Rev, just finished on BBC2 is great. Comedy about kind people trying to do the right thing in a complicated world. A wee break from cynicism. :thumsup2

Edited by welshbairn

The advert with some bint doing Irish dancing after winning a bingo game, which is shite enough in itself.

But then the dog lying next to her becomes a shite, cheap CGI dug and starts jigging next to her for no fucking reason whatsoever.

It's almost as if the makers of it went 'look at how clever we are, we can make a dog riverdance', when badly done CGI has impressed no c**t for nigh on 2 decades now.

Edited by djchapsticks

BBC breakfast news and how utterly London-centric it is. They send that fucking farmyard animal Steph outside London to report on utter pish and that's about it.

Thought BBC Breakfast came from Salford, so think when Steph is anywhere, she is around Manchester

Any advert that promotes "manliness" or "blokiness".

Primarily the one with the fucking cock at the barbeque with a tiger talking to him.

c**t.

Aye, it's not a proper BBQ unless there's someone standing there eating a big bag of crisps

Where do ITV get the contestants for Tipping Point and The Chase? Jeezo. Thick as ****

Obviously its different when you are on the spot in a tv studio but some of them do seem to have a distinct lack of general knowledge.

Obviously its different when you are on the spot in a tv studio but some of them do seem to have a distinct lack of general knowledge.

I can understand that. But there was this Welsh woman on yesterday (TP) who was screaming, dancing, jumping about when she got a question right, and got hardly any correct. Even easy ones.

I can understand that. But there was this Welsh woman on yesterday (TP) who was screaming, dancing, jumping about when she got a question right, and got hardly any correct. Even easy ones.

Is that the one that got to the final? I only caught the end of the show and I thought she was going to go right through the final without getting any right!