Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Any adverts for gambling. Ray Winstone - f**k off.

Nature documentaries that focus on the cameramen. I'm watching to see tigers and monkeys and cool stuff like that, not some fucking jumped up boom mic operator droning on about how he's always wanted to film a snow leapard. Will we eventually get documentaries following the cameramen who film the cameramen?

Oh and while we're at it nature programmes that consist of CGI animations aren't nature programmes. You are as well watching Jurassic Park.

Reality tv. Some shows when started were original and good viewing whereas now everyone knows its a quick way to make some money without having any kind of social skills of talents at all. Big Brother and Xfactor being prime examples

I fucking hate the Guinness advert with the wheelchair basketball. In particular, two points.

1. I fucking hate the way one guy goes like "Next week buddy!!" to one of the genuinely bewheeled.

2. To an even greater extent, I fucking hate the fey wee fistpump the guy at the back of the company does as they all exit the gym hall.

The reason for this extreme hate stems from how utterly unrealistic this shite all is. I, like many of us, play five-a-side on a weekly basis - and when the games over, most of the time we just f**k off. Occasionally, a few will get a drink. At no point does anybody engage in schmaltzy, patronising pish like fistpumps and overly chummy signoffs.

I change the channel when it comes on. I can't fucking bear it, it pisses me off so much.

Also I hate the Wonga advert with the man guitarist and the puppet guitarist. I hate everything about it. I HATE the atrocious Seinfeldy guitar music. I hate their fucking faces. I hate the outfits. I hate the product.

I haven't yet reached the point when I change the channel when it comes on. I'm still at the point where I can savour the hatred - before it reaches all out meltdown point and I have to remove myself from it.

The advert for The Voice on BBC1, where Will.I.am says "That baby's dope." Dope? Fucking Dope? I will smash those designer glasses into his pus repeatively until the shade is fused to his retinas.

You wouldn't happen to be complaining about his English skills now, would you?

Nature documentaries that focus on the cameramen. I'm watching to see tigers and monkeys and cool stuff like that, not some fucking jumped up boom mic operator droning on about how he's always wanted to film a snow leapard. Will we eventually get documentaries following the cameramen who film the cameramen?

Oh and while we're at it nature programmes that consist of CGI animations aren't nature programmes. You are as well watching Jurassic Park.

They've started that already.

I watched this before it was deleted.

It'll be the norm now.

http://go.sky.com/vod/content/SKYENTERTAINMENT/content/videoId/294d00c9c0dbb310VgnVCM1000000b43150a________/content/default/videoDetailsPage.do