Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Any fucking advert on sky sports thats to do with the fans. That one with some stupid manc c**t with his bird singing "manchester lalalal" on a bus and then the auld buddy that goes to West Ham games or something.

Also adverts than involve watching the "foooty on the tele with chip 'n' dip and beer, being right ladz about the situation.

The lecturer fanny on the windows tablet advert. You know the one that's in the go compare adverts.

Why do they stick the same actor in 2 fairly high profile adverts? The windows one just makes me think of go compare which then gets me even more annoyed.

Is that the ginger guy? He's also in an advert for Specsavers.

Jesus Christ, these big companies can't get enough of the guy.

Susanna Reid. Ok, she's not exactly the ugliest woman on the planet but she just comes across as a smug (and most probably whingey) pain in the arse.

A few weeks back she was clearly half laughing with a shake of the head after a Nicola Sturgeon interview was on. I'm undecided Yes/No but try to be professional about it and keep your opinions to yourself newsreader.

Unfortunately for me Breakfast is all there is worth watching when I get up in the morning.

Susanna Reid. Ok, she's not exactly the ugliest woman on the planet but she just comes across as a smug (and most probably whingey) pain in the arse.

A few weeks back she was clearly half laughing with a shake of the head after a Nicola Sturgeon interview was on. I'm undecided Yes/No but try to be professional about it and keep your opinions to yourself newsreader.

Unfortunately for me Breakfast is all there is worth watching when I get up in the morning.

Agreed I can't stomach her anymore, thank god she doesn't do it all week. Louise Minchin is so much better.

When they were talking about Louis Smith the other week, Sally (sports wifey) said about him winning Strictly and Susanna said 'Oh what does that feel like'. Total petted lip. Unprofessional to say the least. I also can't stand how she interrupts folk she's interviewing all the time! (I think she's topping my Folk You Wouldn't Tire of Punching List at the moment) :lol: