Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Can't believe I've missed 3 episodes of Death in Paradise, but ep4 is on tonight and it looks a cracker! Anyhoo, usual rules, first to guess the killer gets a greenie from all contestants. BB1 9pm.

Can't believe I've missed 3 episodes of Death in Paradise, but ep4 is on tonight and it looks a cracker! Anyhoo, usual rules, first to guess the killer gets a greenie from all contestants. BB1 9pm.

Can't believe that I've actually seen your post in time for once.

I am so up for this.

Is this a new series?

I don't fucking know, I might be it's biggest fan but I'm not obsessive. Series 3 ep 4. It proves how good it is if an entire series went past so quickly that I didn't notice.

Edited by welshbairn

So, are these annoying chunts all returning characters, or what? Never seen this before.

I'd have been plumping for that p***k in the Hawaiian shirt on the lounger at the start. If it's not him, I think the actor's killed someone before.

So, are these annoying chunts all returning characters, or what? Never seen this before.

I'd have been plumping for that p***k in the Hawaiian shirt on the lounger at the start. If it's not him, I think the actor's killed someone before.

No, just the police. Pop the p***k's name on when you hear it, there was a couple of them.

Edited by welshbairn

Oh God, do they do this, natives-failing-to-understand-english-sayings thing every week? :rolleyes:

This one is particularly awful, though it's the best show since Eldorado imo. Is Max your suspect?

This one is particularly awful, though it's the best show since Eldorado imo. Is Max your suspect?

:lol: Genius.

Yeah, I think so. I've only just realised there are two of them TBH; these white boys all look the same. f**k it, I'll go for him.

Edit: might watch this again just for The Cat's fluctuating accent :lol:

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave