Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

I often wonder if it's intentional. Let them have less prize money to play for and let a useless c**t go back into the team. I reckon two in the final chase is the right number, any more and it becomes awkward and time gets wasted.

I think I'd punch someone if they went for negative on my team.

Did you watch it yesterday? I felt fucking ill afterwards :lol:. Possibly the greatest episode ever (500th as well) but with such a harsh outcome for the team.

I've never seen her on anything. You must watch some shit TV progs.

Must do, all these debate programmes had 2 on Welfare, 1 on immigration , god knows how many we will get between now and the 2015 election, I include the indy debates as well, find Question Time is more than enough for me

Clark Carlisle.

He annoys me, and he is on ITV 4 right now.

ITV must go out of their way to find the biggest tossers for their football coverage, its been utter shite for years yet they hire unlistenable twats like Chiles, Dixon, Keane and Carlisle and retain Andy Townsend and Clive Tyldesley. Can't wait for the day when the coverage rights for the FA Cup and European Football move over to BBC and BT.

I've never seen her on anything. You must watch some shit TV progs.

Nah, me neither - just like with Justin Bieber it's fairly easy to avoid her presence on telly, radio, papers etc

I don't understand why people rise to her 'Hey everybody, look at me, I'm controversial!' trolling

Dancing on ice can't stand that show. Glad it's finishing always hated the fuckwit audience clapping along to every song whoo and cheering at every move a skater made. The worst was booing poor jason garinder every time he said something he was drowned out by boo's from said fuckwits.

Edited by marty the bullwee man