Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Who do you think you are, USA. Cindy Crawford finds out she is a descendent of Charlemagne, like just about every other white american, and European. No kiddy fiddling Great Grandad after her PR man's done the approval.

Serves me right for watching Midsomer Murders, but they just copied that Hitchcock thing of a small plane chasing a guy running across a cornfield. He ends up standing upright, terrified, and gets whacked by the wheel. Why not just have a lie down, the plane couldn't go that low without crashing ya numptie.

June Whitfield is clearly the murderer.

I was wrong and June Whitfield has never murdered anyone.

Edited by welshbairn

The Kindle mayday button advert - They both look luck such Rodger Hunts - the guy has a face that was made for slapping and the bird looks so insincere - they both look like terrible people to have to talk to...

I've got SKY and all that nowadays but years ago ( back in 2000 ) I moved overseas for a year and didn't bother with telly.... At first I kept on thinking " I'll get one tomorrow / next week / soon " etc ) then realised I didn't really miss it.... Not that I wouldn't miss it now - annoying as it is ( I'd miss football / Simpsons ) but no tv was not all that bad...

In all honesty, I think I get more p1$$ed off and annoyed with the constant advert breaks than I get enjoyment from watching decent shows, I'm starting to wonder if on balance, for me, tv is turning into a negative experience....

Anything that involves that bag of hot air Katie Hopkins. They should just nominate a charity and tell people if they reach £1 Million they will ban her from television completely and see how she likes living on benefits and shunt her off to Methil

I win all round in my eyes

Anything that involves that bag of hot air Katie Hopkins. They should just nominate a charity and tell people if they reach £1 Million they will ban her from television completely and see how she likes living on benefits and shunt her off to Methil

I win all round in my eyes

What did the poor people of methil do to deserve that. Nah shove katie hopkins off to a desert island somewhere with only very hunger sharks for company.

Just watched the new guinness ad,they get more annoying with every new campaign

I kept thinking that the BBC adverts for the winter olympics were blody Guinness adverts. Black and white nonsense with over dramatic voiceover.

I'm still eagerly waiting for the moment when this happens and one of the team members tell them in no uncertain terms what an absolute p***k they are.

I remember some young guy(that had told everyone else to go for the high offer) taking the low offer and getting back, and the Scottish guy in their team totally blanked him and refused to acknowledge him :lol:

Death in Paradise. There are other reasons this programme is weird, but they telegraph the murderer. I'm assuming it was the black driver after 5 seconds. Await a grovelling P.S. in an hour.

fcuk right off

Edited by welshbairn

Deal or no deal is really annoying now. how i picking numbers 1-22 makes a good game show i will never know. Hate the fact all the people open the boxes are always nice to each other. i want one day to see someone pick a box it's quarter of a million. person picking boxes call that person a complete c**t.