Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

6 hours ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

What is it ?

Like " Spooks "

it's a sitcom  from the wilikpedia page The series follows a collection of ghosts from different historical periods haunting a country house while sharing the house with its new living occupants. The series is written and performed by many of the cast members of Horrible Histories and Yonderland.

8 hours ago, ajwffc said:

it's a sitcom  from the wilikpedia page The series follows a collection of ghosts from different historical periods haunting a country house while sharing the house with its new living occupants. The series is written and performed by many of the cast members of Horrible Histories and Yonderland.

Cheers !

Watching a documentary about the Chernobyl disaster. Why couldn't they have got a narrator who knows how to pronounce the word 'nuclear'? I'm only a few minutes in, and every time Ben Fogle says 'nooc-yo-lar' (which I suspect is going to come up a lot) I feel like shouting at the TV.

18 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Watching a documentary about the Chernobyl disaster. Why couldn't they have got a narrator who knows how to pronounce the word 'nuclear'? I'm only a few minutes in, and every time Ben Fogle says 'nooc-yo-lar' (which I suspect is going to come up a lot) I feel like shouting at the TV.

I can’t believe Fogle could annoy anyone.

5 hours ago, GordonD said:

image.gif.6be7287e0ac9d9e9a09e252ddbec58e1.gif

16 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

A Spy Among Friends on ITVX is a borderline masterpiece.  Guy Pierce is, as almost always, magnificent.  Highly recommended if you liked Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy.  One of the best things I’ve seen in years. 

Would you know by any chance whether their depiction of Nick and Kim in Beirut was true ?

Did Philby actually give up Blunt ( and Hollis ? ) ?