Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Watching Quartet on BBC4. where retired musicians live in a magical old folks home where nobody's sitting with a blank stare dribbling and they're all living again as flirty but quirky teenagers, and staff are always around for personal care. £10,000 a week probably, but where do they hide the proper elderly who couldn't cope outside?

Edited by welshbairn

Watching The High Ground on Netflix (ST:TNG). 

Terrorist beams onto the Enterprise bridge and starts shooting up the place. Picard - quiet, cerebral, peaceful Picard- steps over and lamps the fucker on the jaw. One of my favourite scenes. 

I am old enough to remember BBC2 not showing this episode because it mentioned Irish reunification. 

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Watching The High Ground on Netflix (ST:TNG). 

Terrorist beams onto the Enterprise bridge and starts shooting up the place. Picard - quiet, cerebral, peaceful Picard- steps over and lamps the fucker on the jaw. One of my favourite scenes. 

I am old enough to remember BBC2 not showing this episode because it mentioned Irish reunification. 

Did it ?

Catching up on RO's House of Games on Aye Player. Reached a week featuring a posh git called 'Jamie Laing', apparently from whatever Made in Chelsea is.

Yes, he's charmless, witless, loud, full of himself, unlikeable - and then you realise who he reminds you of. A recent PM. No, not Liz Trump.

On 04/12/2022 at 14:44, The Naitch said:

Anyone watched The Traitors on BBC One?

Just watched the first three episodes and they've got the format bang on. Really interested to see how it plays out.

Yeah. Just watched the fourth one. It's basically a real life Lord of the Flies but with a castle instead of an island. I'll be disappointed if there aren't at least two actual murders by the end.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Just seen an absolutely vomit indicing segment on This Morning where Holly and Hyperno*ce Schofield told us how they went to James Blunts pub for Christmas lunch, and James Blunt and Chris Evans gatecrashed it and they all sung Come all ye faithful.

How is there an appetite for this absolute shite

BBC1 Christmas Day line up looks fucking awful:

5.10pm  Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Special
6.25pm  Michael McIntyre's Christmas Wheel
7.25pm  Ghosts Christmas Special
7.55pm  Call the Midwife Christmas Special
9.25pm  EastEnders
10.25pm  Mrs Brown's Boys Christmas Special
10.55pm  BBC News, Weather
11.15pm  On Christmas Night
11.20pm  The Vicar of Dibley