Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

22 hours ago, Albertlegend said:

Scotlands Home of The Year winds me up way more that a TV show like that should! I love the nosey round people's house but the 3 judges just make me want to poke their eyes out! 

You can always tell which one they will pick, any one that has wood panelling and period features! There is no variety as they never like anything modern! 

FTFY

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

I’m only on episode 6 but I’m absolutely loving it

It honestly gets better and better especially if you are a fan of the evil dead stuff, theres a bit in season 3 that us just simply fucking unbelievable, bruce campbell is the fucking man

Not strictly now but there was just an advert for it, The Chris and Rosie Ramsey Show. Fell asleep last night watching telly and it was on when I woke up. It was them and another couple looking uncomfortable on a sofa while boring couples came on with the husband having to show an embarrassing possession that the audience had to vote on to destroy. It was beyond Alan Partridge show concepts, it was literally the worst television I've ever seen. One contestant had a suitcase full of slippers, the next a bag of hair clippings, the third a robot hoover. The hair obviously won so they made feeble attempts to cut it with scissors and burn it with a blow torch, but they ran out of gas so they said they'd do it later.  

I've got Britain's Got Talent on. I must be kidding myself on when I go to switch it over but decide not to on the assumption there must be a good act on next. 

It's dreadful

Edited by FK1Bairn

On 31/05/2022 at 13:27, Clown Job said:

Ash vs Evil Dead 

I think I’m enjoying it more than the movies so far 

Just finished season 1

Don’t think I’ve ever watched a show with as much blood and decapitation in it, but it’s so good. 

Can’t believe this wasn’t a bigger hit 

19 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Just finished season 1

Don’t think I’ve ever watched a show with as much blood and decapitation in it, but it’s so good. 

Can’t believe this wasn’t a bigger hit 

When they knew season 3 was going to be their last they just went full baws oot for it, the storyline is just as mad but fucking hell the graphics are utterly insane

On 31/05/2022 at 13:27, Clown Job said:

Ash vs Evil Dead 

I think I’m enjoying it more than the movies so far 

Just started season 3, can’t believe they cancelled it after only 30 episodes. 

image.gif.82400e057e14afbd3b738b96bad340b8.gif

Edit: That scene in the sperm bank has me howling 

Edited by Clown Job

On 27/05/2022 at 20:55, The Naitch said:

Watched the first episode of Channel 4's latest comedy Big Boys and thought it was really good. Looking forward to getting through the rest of the series.

Got through the rest of the box set today. What an incredible piece that was.

Brilliantly acted, superbly written. Shed a wee tear in that last episode as well. Bravo.

17 hours ago, sophia said:

The eight part Ken Burns documentary on Muhammad Ali was a great watch on BBC's iPlayer and I defy anyone to watch the final part without tears.

Anything by Ken Burns tends to be fantastic. Probably the best documentary maker out there right now. 

23 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Anything by Ken Burns tends to be fantastic. Probably the best documentary maker out there right now. 

Agreed. The American Civil War is a classic, as is the one about Prohibition.

The eight part Ken Burns documentary on Muhammad Ali was a great watch on BBC's iPlayer and I defy anyone to watch the final part without tears.
Agreed, never realised how much the nation of Islam fucked him.