Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

On 25/12/2021 at 23:52, J_Stewart said:

The Father Ted Christmas Special is the best Christmas episode of anything ever. A comedy masterpiece.

I’ve got a free trial of BritBox and watched every Father Ted episode over the last few days. It’s up there with the best ever made. 

16 hours ago, Silverton End said:

I enjoyed 'Walter Smith - A life in Football' on BBC 1 Scotland.

A nice tribute with contributions from Tommy Burns' son, Sir Alex, Wayne Rooney etc.

It was excellent. 

Bob's Burgers started from the beginning again last night. It's brilliant. You should watch it.

Finally stuck with this and am hooked. About 10 episodes in to S3 and it's not laugh out loud funny all the time but it's nice easy viewing with chuckles along the way.

Louise is fast becoming one of my favourite cartoon characters. A complete psychopath who's one liners kill me at times.

23 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Finally stuck with this and am hooked. About 10 episodes in to S3 and it's not laugh out loud funny all the time but it's nice easy viewing with chuckles along the way.

Louise is fast becoming one of my favourite cartoon characters. A complete psychopath who's one liners kill me at times.

Yisssssssssssss

Louise is my favourite. Then Andy & Ollie. Then Teddy.

Yisssssssssssss
Louise is my favourite. Then Andy & Ollie. Then Teddy.

Aye the twins are great value as well. They aren't overused either so when they are in a scene you can almost guarantee they'll make you laugh.

Of all the things I've seen so far one of the bits that's had me in stitches was when his boy was doing mascot race and won twice. The guy asks who he's representing and he forgets the name of his dad's shop. He's trying to remember while the other guy talks and all the while Bob is shouting in the background (and what looks like 10 feet away) "Bob's Burgers! It's Bob's Burgers!" No idea why but the whole way the scene was done had me in absolute bits, topped off with Bob dropping his head when the message fails to get through [emoji38]

26 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye the twins are great value as well. They aren't overused either so when they are in a scene you can almost guarantee they'll make you laugh.

Of all the things I've seen so far one of the bits that's had me in stitches was when his boy was doing mascot race and won twice. The guy asks who he's representing and he forgets the name of his dad's shop. He's trying to remember while the other guy talks and all the while Bob is shouting in the background (and what looks like 10 feet away) "Bob's Burgers! It's Bob's Burgers!" No idea why but the whole way the scene was done had me in absolute bits, topped off with Bob dropping his head when the message fails to get through emoji38.png

THE NAME OF THE RESTAURANT IS BOB'S BURGERS

The episodes when Fischoeder plays a bigger role are good for all his snide digs at the restaurant. I've also just discovered that the voice of Jimmy Pesto is no longer the voice of Jimmy Pesto because he stormed the US Capitol last year: Jay Johnston - Wikipedia

THE NAME OF THE RESTAURANT IS BOB'S BURGERS
The episodes when Fischoeder plays a bigger role are good for all his snide digs at the restaurant. I've also just discovered that the voice of Jimmy Pesto is no longer the voice of Jimmy Pesto because he stormed the US Capitol last year: Jay Johnston - Wikipedia

Ooft! A personality that matches his character's.