Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Im having to stop watching Pointless and House of Games as they are both raising my blood pressure by several units of whatever blood pressure is measured in these days.

The "banter" between Armstrong and Osman is now at such level of cringe its ear bleedingly annoying and the amount of time they waste by looking at each other going "yeah, oh, yes, yeah" is ridiculous.  Just edit the fucking show down to 30 minutes and get the f**k on with it you pair of twats.

Osman's "well done if you said that that at home" schtick on both Pointless and House of Games should see him sent to Peterhead jail for a 10 year stretch.

Shame, as I like both formats but they've been ruined by those pair of c***s.

To make matters worse, Armstrong was on Classic FM this morning when I was driving into work, the p***k.

47 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Im having to stop watching Pointless and House of Games as they are both raising my blood pressure by several units of whatever blood pressure is measured in these days.

The "banter" between Armstrong and Osman is now at such level of cringe its ear bleedingly annoying and the amount of time they waste by looking at each other going "yeah, oh, yes, yeah" is ridiculous.  Just edit the fucking show down to 30 minutes and get the f**k on with it you pair of twats.

Osman's "well done if you said that that at home" schtick on both Pointless and House of Games should see him sent to Peterhead jail for a 10 year stretch.

Shame, as I like both formats but they've been ruined by those pair of c***s.

To make matters worse, Armstrong was on Classic FM this morning when I was driving into work, the p***k.

Oooooooo, Classic FM

The Night Manager.  Never watched it originally , when John Le Carre died. BBC Four showed it and I recorded it , finally got round to watching it this week . Excellent stuff, typical Le Carrre with plenty twists and turns but very different to the original book apparently . There was supposed to be a second series coming but it seems it might never happen 

DC's Legends of Tomorrow back. A wonderfully bonkers show that is just a lot of fun. My favourite of the Arrowverse shows.

Last week's baddie? Alien parasitic burger sauce that turned burger eaters into cannibal zombies. The burger sauce came from a giant bug that was flying about that they had to kill - just nuts, the whole show. 

Some past favourites of mine include the evil unicorn killing hippies at Woodstock, and Grodd (a hyperintelligent, telepathic gorilla) going back in time to kill a young Barack Obama (to "Make America Grodd Again")

12 hours ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Watching the Friends reunion and how much work have some of them had done. Matt Le Blanc clearly doesn't give a f**k and is growing old gracefully apparently

Proof, if it was needed, that Joey doesn't share food

14 hours ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Watching the Friends reunion and how much work have some of them had done. Matt Le Blanc clearly doesn't give a f**k and is growing old gracefully apparently

Courtney Cox was my favourite at the time, and even watching back she was gorgeous. Now? The plastic surgeons have ruined her looks.

tenor.gif

Has Perry had work done? I just thought his appearance was a result of his drink and drug problems.

Cox was the first to crack and obviously hit the plastic surgery first. She's looked absolutely awful for years now. Kudrow and Aniston had that MILF look for a good long time but have now gave in and hit the surgery. Though looking at Kudrow she looks the most natural of the 3.

Late to the party but Mortimer and Whitehouse, Gone Fishing is absolutely terrific television. If you want to unwind to something at night that's really relaxing viewing with some gentle humour thrown in then I can't recommend this enough.

23 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Courtney Cox was my favourite at the time, and even watching back she was gorgeous. Now? The plastic surgeons have ruined her looks.

tenor.gif

Her new face is interchangeable with Priscilla Presley's!

Greg Wallace's Weekends  WOW   WOW - interesting to see the places he is visiting WOW but listening to this Fu..ard is hard going WOW. Seriously do not know how he is flavour of the month with so many programmes.