Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

17 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

There's a short 20 minute show about the tune 'Bits and Pieces' on BBC Scotland.

It's pretty good.

Okay, I am officially a boring old fart. I thought you were talking about this:

Couldn't figure out why a 55-year-old song would be featured on a TV programme.

The Bridge , ( not the channel four reality show )  . Danish/ Swedish police drama on BBC Four . I'm up to series 3 now . Once you get used to the subtitles it's excellent stuff , really gripping stories and a little bit gory at times . The female lead character is a bit of an oddball who's unable to form any real relationships with people, but she a great copper. I was disappointed that Kim Bodina ( Killing Eve ) dropped out of series 3 as Martin was a great character . 

1 hour ago, stanton said:

The Bridge , ( not the channel four reality show )  . Danish/ Swedish police drama on BBC Four . I'm up to series 3 now . Once you get used to the subtitles it's excellent stuff , really gripping stories and a little bit gory at times . The female lead character is a bit of an oddball who's unable to form any real relationships with people, but she a great copper. I was disappointed that Kim Bodina ( Killing Eve ) dropped out of series 3 as Martin was a great character . 

It's a great series, Saga Noren is a brilliant character, it was hinted she may have had Aspergers by the actress who plays her.

Great tv show 

A new Danish cop series started last night on BBC 4, called DNA. 

Edited by Silverton End

ROADKILL on BBC1.

BBC have been pushing this and I like Hugh Laurie as a baddie character. First episode was disappointing - plot looks based on several unlikely links between some clichéd characters. I heard some TV reviewer on the radio apologising for having recommended it but I'll give the second episode a go to see if it improves.