Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

1 hour ago, MSU said:

I was happily tearing through series 4 on YouTube, looking forward to the Bob series coming up next. Then overnight, ViacomCBS have blocked the entire Taskmaster back catalogue. I assume they must own the US rights. I also assume that ViacomCBS are a shower of c***s.

VPN and UKTV Play?

On 26/08/2020 at 19:11, MacDuffman said:

New series of All Creatures Great and Small starting on Ch 5 on Tuesday. Loved the old series when it came out and still have the books. Will give it a shot

It turned out to be a good opener.

An homage to the original, I don't usually like re-makes, but this has potential.

On 31/08/2020 at 20:34, Sarto Mutiny said:
On 31/08/2020 at 20:10, GordonD said:
My all-time favourite moment on Taskmaster was when the contestants came out of the caravan to find a telescope aimed at the task instructions, which were pinned to the wall on the far side of the yard. After they had all read them, with various degrees of difficulty, it cut back to the studio where Greg pointed out that nobody had actually said they had to use the telescope!

My favourite moment is either Tree Wizard, Bob Mortimer singing "Rosalind's a fucking nightmare", or Joe Wilkinson and the potato.

Yes. Utterly spectacular stuff. Especially when paired with the song that Kumar and Watson sang just before, which was genuinely lovely.

12 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Yes. Utterly spectacular stuff. Especially when paired with the song that Kumar and Watson sang just before, which was genuinely lovely.

That’s definitely the best task. I love the way Sally and Aisling are clearly letting their inner Bob out.

The other team task from that series with the synchronised movements is tremendous as well

On 02/09/2020 at 19:07, stanton said:

Johnny Kingdom - Year on Exmoor . Great stuff, the guy was a complete one off and a bit of an eccentric, but excellent to watch and he made some great TV . Sadly missed 

Wonderful character, heartbreaking seeing him lose the 3-legged Deer he rescued &  looked after for 12 years in his back garden.

Johnny's right up there with Fred Dibnah & Ray Mears.

11 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

That’s definitely the best task. I love the way Sally and Aisling are clearly letting their inner Bob out.

The other team task from that series with the synchronised movements is tremendous as well

Bob just totally out of sync.

I really enjoyed the one where Joe, Lolly and Noel were given separate task relating to a bath and Lolly kept putting a huge table in it while Joe was trying to cling film it.

8 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
28 minutes ago, stanton said:
Inside the Zoo on The BBC Scotland channel . Far more enjoyable than watching Scotland play football 

Can you tell the difference?

I think the Penguins would cause Scotland's defensive line up a few problems 

• 2 weeks later...