Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

The first one of the When Louis Mets was Paul Daniels and Debbie McGee. I started watching but stopped, partly because I didn't know a thing about them and didn't find it interesting, partly because it was... weird. Intrusiveness is generally the point of Theroux's style, but there was an impertinence to it that just made me uncomfortable. 

I'm now watching the Keith Harris and Orville one and it's even worse. Imagine Alan Partridge with self-awareness and the appropriate amount of bitterness to go with it and you're about there. 

Hunting Hitler (series 2) on the Quest hd channel.

A team of ex-military, intelligence experts, archaeologists & historians, try to prove whether or not Adolf died in the Berlin bunker, or if he was able to flee to Argentina.

After watching series 1 last year I was dismissive but a serious amount of evidence is being gathered that things may not be totally cut & dried.

Quite interesting stuff. Jury's still out though 😀

On 03/08/2020 at 19:04, Silverton End said:

Hunting Hitler (series 2) on the Quest hd channel.

A team of ex-military, intelligence experts, archaeologists & historians, try to prove whether or not Adolf died in the Berlin bunker, or if he was able to flee to Argentina.

After watching series 1 last year I was dismissive but a serious amount of evidence is being gathered that things may not be totally cut & dried.

Quite interesting stuff. Jury's still out though 😀

I find it hilarious when they present any kind of 'evidence' and they react as if the holy grail just fell in their lap.

11 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

I find it hilarious when they present any kind of 'evidence' and they react as if the holy grail just fell in their lap.

I like "Asset on the ground" former bounty hunter Lenny DePaul 😀

Thing is, some of the tales the team are getting from folks in South America might be quite credible, maybe not for Hitler but other Nazi's certainly.

Edited by Silverton End

C4 and all its other stations are currently running an advert for all their reality shows that features a scene from Supernanny where a mother says "You just farted in my face" and the child replies "I didn't mean too".

I can't help laughing every time I hear it.

Edit for superfluous apostrophe

Edited by Mark Connolly

13 hours ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

"This old man saw a U-boat off the Argentinian coast in August 1945 - Hitler must have been on board!"

10 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Normally a big fan of Cats does Countdown, but this week they managed to have Rosie Jones AND Tom Allen on.

^^^^^ Hates gays and the disabled. Good thing David Baddiel wasn't on or you'd have hit the jackpot.

Dave has just shown the best episode of Would I Lie to You, featuring a woman that Greg Davies claims is his mum and who egged him on in a fight when he was a kid, the possibility that Bob Mortimer might be able to rip an apple in half with his bare hands, and Patsy Kensit.

Dave has just shown the best episode of Would I Lie to You, featuring a woman that Greg Davies claims is his mum and who egged him on in a fight when he was a kid, the possibility that Bob Mortimer might be able to rip an apple in half with his bare hands, and Patsy Kensit.

Brilliant episode, my favourite tale from Bob Mortimer though is the ‘Huevo Solo’ yarn from the 82 World Cup in Spain! [emoji23]

Louis and the Nazis
What lives some people lead.
Was that the episode where he spent hours in the company of these c***s and then asked them something like "what would you do if I was Jewish?" and they asked him to leave?