Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

He didn't have those anal injuries when he left my house in the ambulance,  they must have been inflicted afterwards.

A - I doubt the paramedics are either nonces or necrophiliacs. 

B - how the f**k could Barrymore assert that , he fled the scene as soon as he saw a dead body in his pool, left his 'guests' to deal with everything.

The BBC’s fashion correspondent (or someone like that) is banging on and on about how brave and virtuous it was for Joaquin Phoenix to wear the same suit twice, and how great it was for some nomark costume design to get everyone to sign her suit to raise money for Derek Jarman’s cottage in Dungeness. Insufferable.

The guy on The Chase last night was a total dickhead. The first 3 players were knocked out then he decides to take the low offer of £241. Thankfully he made an arse of his Final Chase and scored 8 which Anne caught in about 40 seconds. Seemingly he is a regular member of the audience on the Jeremy Vine show.

Gold Rush White Water. Always loved Gold Rush and really enjoy this too - but....

Fred celebrating their haul of gold "Worth...seventeen thousand dollars". For 4 months work by 4 people and going through fuel, spare parts and so on. Discovery must be subsidising them something rotten to keep them doing this.

1 hour ago, JustOneCornetto said:

The guy on The Chase last night was a total dickhead. The first 3 players were knocked out then he decides to take the low offer of £241. Thankfully he made an arse of his Final Chase and scored 8 which Anne caught in about 40 seconds. Seemingly he is a regular member of the audience on the Jeremy Vine show.

Yeah WTF was the point of going on it, to try and take home a couple of hundred quid. Be as well going for the higher offer in that situation, no lose gamble when you pick your best player from the four of you to do the final chase if all four players get caught, and you'd get a grand each, total dickhead. 

Oh also cracked a joke that he wanted a minus offer from Anne, so he would owe her money if he won, hilarious stuff.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

2 hours ago, Taxman said:

The advert for Amazon about it being such a great place to work - aye right. Hate it with a passion,

I love the "yeah, we have to work hard, but so what?" bit. Absolutely screams barely-masked terror at the thought of being made redundant.

The follow-up with their customers explaining why it's a good thing Amazon don't pay tax ought to be a belter.

34 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I love the "yeah, we have to work hard, but so what?" bit. Absolutely screams barely-masked terror at the thought of being made redundant.

The follow-up with their customers explaining why it's a good thing Amazon don't pay tax ought to be a belter.

Aye, but Donna's cakes though...

46 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Ruby on Death In Paradise is easily the worst character on TV just now.

That's a TV that includes Mrs Brown's Boys. 

Every week I hope that she's the victim.

Better than the bimbo raised eyebrow assistant. That's literally all she does.

3 hours ago, Paris Hilltoon said:

Ruby, whilst annoying, is still a wid!

The newer assistant isn't a patch on Florence(maybe wrong name) , bring her back, absoloute wid.

I'm warming to Ralf, think he'll be decent.

Each to their own, but behave.

Camille Borday has never been topped, so far. 

24B94BD600000578-2912332-image-m-27_1421357381825.jpg