Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Can't find it on amazon prime, Smithsonian will probably repeat it soon, I think it's that kind of channel. But if you like looking at countries from the air, you're in for a treat, going by their schedule.
Wasn't this originally on C4 or C5? I'm sure that's where I've seen repeats. I think Smithsonian repeat a lot of stuff from other channels.
There was one also on C4 which was repeated recently called something like 102 minutes that changed the world or something.

Speaking of good stuff on TV, finally finished The Loudest Voice. I know it's a bit of a hatchet job and if you aren't of a liberal bent you'll maybe find it a bit too one-sided but Roger Ailles was some piece of work, and Russel Crowe and his fat suit did a tremendous job of portraying such a horrible man.

6 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

On a similar note to the above, Snackmasters on Channel 4. Each week a pair of chefs are challenged to recreate a snack/food - we've had KitKats, Monster Munch and a Whopper from Burger King so far. It's about the only cooking programme I'd watch.

Totally agree with this one. I thought the Whopper would be easy compared with the other two but I didn't realise they'd have to make the buns from scratch as well.

23 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Blasted through What We Do in the Shadows on the plane yesterday.  A decent watch, if not overly belly splitting. 
Nadjia is a freaky wid, mind you.

Better than the film IMO.

Havent seen the film but will give that a watch.

9 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Blasted through What We Do in the Shadows on the plane yesterday.  A decent watch, if not overly belly splitting. 

Nadjia is a freaky wid, mind you.

I agree 

p078r5s2.jpg

Anyone remember Glen Michael from his Cavalcade cartoon show decades ago? Spotted him in M&S in Ayr last week looking very dapper and sprightly for his age. He must be about 120 by now!

Still goes to Somerset every home game as well.

The Polymorph episode of Red Dwarf is on Dave

Erm, I think we're losing sight of the real issue here, which is: what are we gonna call ourselves? Erm, and I think it comes down to a choice between "The League Against Salivating Monsters" or my own personal preference, which is "The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society." Erm, one drawback with that: the abbreviation is "CLITORIS."

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The Polymorph episode of Red Dwarf is on Dave

Erm, I think we're losing sight of the real issue here, which is: what are we gonna call ourselves? Erm, and I think it comes down to a choice between "The League Against Salivating Monsters" or my own personal preference, which is "The Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society." Erm, one drawback with that: the abbreviation is "CLITORIS."

Give quiche a chance

14 hours ago, spud131 said:

Just seen about 5 minutes of Harry Hills Club Night on ch4 and it looks to be one of the worst things to make it onto TV!

We saw the trailer during a break in The Last Leg. An executive decision was made right there to avoid it like the plague.