Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

What We Do In The Shadows was just great TV. Matt Berry could read you the phone book and you'd be rapt with his rich, fruity tones. The council of vampires bit was a lovely touch too.

It’s amazing. Think the Baron’s night out might be one of my favourite comedy episodes ever. Absolutely howling at them off their tits dancing with the glow sticks.

“What’s wrong with you guys”

“WE’RE ON DRUGS”

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

There are multiple Colin Robinson’s on this forum.

It’s amazing. Think the Baron’s night out might be one of my favourite comedy episodes ever. Absolutely howling at them off their tits dancing with the glow sticks.

“What’s wrong with you guys”

“WE’RE ON DRUGS”

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

There are multiple Colin Robinson’s on this forum.
Watched the first one and wasn't impressed despite loving Matt Berry.

Still enjoying The Looming Tower on a Friday night, BBC2.
Jeff Daniels is brilliant in this, the CIA are utter c***s. 
May have mentioned before but it's bloody brilliant. Wonder if there'll be a second series...erm perhaps not.

4 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
6 hours ago, Silverton End said:
Still enjoying The Looming Tower on a Friday night, BBC2.
Jeff Daniels is brilliant in this, the CIA are utter c***s. 

May have mentioned before but it's bloody brilliant. Wonder if there'll be a second series...erm perhaps not.

Aye, highly unlikely.

Wonder if the US Intelligence Services tried to halt or even libel The Looming Tower scriptwriters? 

Doesn't paint a pretty picture that's for sure

My wife was watching that Years and Years thing.  I only saw bits of it, but I thought it looked dreadful.  Special mention goes to the utterly appalling soundtrack that seemed to start blaring out everytime they wanted you to know SOMETHING IMPORTANT IS HAPPENING.

Lying in bed last night I decided to give Wild Bill a go. It was actually quite good.

However, having not recorded it I had to watch it off STV player. Not sure if any of you have used STV player through a Virgin box. My retinas have yet to recover from the Gestapo interrogation levels of bright white light that started it up. 

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Northboy said:

I flicked on to Family Brain Games on BBC2 last night and tolerated it for 10 minutes - what a bunch of smarmy c@#ts.

Caught 5 mins of it earlier. Gave up when the wee boy in the team referred to his family as "the group"

On 18/06/2019 at 21:59, The Naitch said:

Tonight's Years and Years finale. Wow.

Thought the finale was a bit of a dud IMO, still a solid 8/10 series. The final moments of episode 1 were ‘Best of TV’ territory

16 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

I see The High Life is getting a re-run on the iPlayer.  Loved that back in the day.  Wonder if it stands up?

It's just finished being shown on the BBC Scotland channel on a Saturday night. Caught snippets of it, a bit hit & miss tbh.