Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

On 02/11/2018 at 21:27, pittsburgh phil said:

Janie Godley on Have I Got News For You just now, cringeworthy stuff.

39 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Janey fucking Godley ruining Have I Got News For You.

Fucking arsehole

Hasn't improved since the original broadcast then!

18 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Explosion.
Hero knocked to ground.
Ears ringing, gets to feet in a daze.
Pandemonium happens in slow motion around them.
Whoosh of sound as they come to their senses.

Postman Pat isn't what it used to be.

Watching 'Earth From Space' just now. 

Absolutely incredible imagery, especially when they zoom from seeing the sphere of the Earth right down to an individual animal with no CGI (and the fact Attenborough isn't narrating it makes a pleasant change). 

I can see this being my favourite nature documentary series of all time. 

Back to Life, BBC1 10.35pm, in the old Fleabag slot on Monday night was pretty good. Woman returns home after being locked up for 18 years, no reveal of what she did in her past yet. Some nice dark humour in it.

Trust Me, BBC 1 Tuesday's at 9pm, a paraplegic soldier is moved to a hospital injuries unit somewhere in Scotland, he's also being probed about his mission back in the warzone going tits up & there is some sinister stuff going on with patients snuffing it on the ward. One nurse is a pill head, another is shagging the creepy heid doctor, played by John Hannah.

Decent enough so far, sticking with it.

Just seen my mate Andy and his Dad on CAR SOS. I had no idea he'd done it. A well kept secret indeed. Fair play. 

Naturally it's an Italian car. A Lambo Espada no less. Just one of many Italian cars and bikes they own. 

Brought a tear to my eye I don't mind admitting. 

Just seen my mate Andy and his Dad on CAR SOS. I had no idea he'd done it. A well kept secret indeed. Fair play. 
Naturally it's an Italian car. A Lambo Espada no less. Just one of many Italian cars and bikes they own. 
Brought a tear to my eye I don't mind admitting. 
I usually end up getting emotional at the end. Still to catch up with this one.

16 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
20 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Duncan Norville looks like he’s melting.

Thank Christ she's fucked off to bed so I can watch last of Our Planet on Netflix before MOTD.

Shame. You just missed Carol Decker giving a live rendition of Chiner in Your Hand.

Watching a programme called The Customer Is Always Right. Couples have to score products between them. One gave a 3 and another gave a 1. The presenter said "So that's an average of 1.5" It angered me far more than it should but even someone who was shit at maths like me can work that out ffs.

Not helped by the fact it was Lucy Alexander presenting. She's a milf but she's also extremely irritating.

Watching a programme called The Customer Is Always Right. Couples have to score products between them. One gave a 3 and another gave a 1. The presenter said "So that's an average of 1.5" It angered me far more than it should but even someone who was shit at maths like me can work that out ffs.

Not helped by the fact it was Lucy Alexander presenting. She's a milf but she's also extremely irritating.
You still wid!!

My memory might be going, but didn’t Easter Monday TV used to have some decent films on in the evening?
Seems like today’s programming is the usual Monday night shite.
And some Jesus related stuff at some point for the benefit of the God botherers.