Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

I don't know, the idea might have legs. How about putting Romesh what's his name and Gemma Collins in a lift with a broken cable? It'd only last 30 seconds, but I'd watch it.
take it the cable broke because of gemma collins? if so you could push that to a 30 minute programme. the suspense would keep me watching.

Don McCullin:Looking for England, BBC 4 showed this a few nights ago. Top notch war photographer revisits some old haunts around England, capturing modern life. His photos are amazing, really interesting tv programme.
Really enjoyed this. Also lined up film from a few years ago about his career.....McCullin.

1 hour ago, jimmy boo said:
2 hours ago, Silverton End said:
Don McCullin:Looking for England, BBC 4 showed this a few nights ago. Top notch war photographer revisits some old haunts around England, capturing modern life. His photos are amazing, really interesting tv programme.

Really enjoyed this. Also lined up film from a few years ago about his career.....McCullin.

Will look out for that.

Thanks

Das Boot ( the new series on Sky). Anyone watching this and is it any good? I've never seen the film either but heard it's rather good.
The three versions of the film (original in German, original dubbed in English by the same actors and the directors cut(also dubbed) .)are a good watch. But I am not sure about the TV series but will probably give it a go.

The three versions of the film (original in German, original dubbed in English by the same actors and the directors cut(also dubbed) .)are a good watch. But I am not sure about the TV series but will probably give it a go.
I'm downloading episode 1 but not sure if I should watch the film first.

Probably only talking to [mention=31698]Zen Archer[/mention] here, but that new bird that they've replaced Danny John-Jules with on Death In Paradise is doing my tits in more with every episode.

I’ve not seen the latest episode but the one before where Ruby might have been getting her jotters was promising. Unfortunately it didn’t come through and she’s still around to annoy the f**k out everyone.

20 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I’ve not seen the latest episode but the one before where Ruby might have been getting her jotters was promising. Unfortunately it didn’t come through and she’s still around to annoy the f**k out everyone.

I live in hope that she'll be the victim in an episode soon.

Suspects: every viewer, cast member, and production team.

Saw today that The Simpsons has been renewed for its 30th and 31st seasons.

That means it will have been bad for over 2 times the amount of time it was good.

Sad stuff.

I actually caught an episode this morning. I was flicking through channels when having breakfast and saw that it was on on C4. Unfortunately it was shit Simpsons. I chucked a couple of times but it was in the main lazy, pish writing and really rather unfunny. The humour was horrible and the jokes were dull and uninspired, most of which were telegraphed. It seems like the writers are just mechanically going through the motions.

When the Simpsons was good the humour was fresh and inventive and really something different. Jokes were very well written and well crafted. So much care went in to each individual gag, let alone the episode as a whole. Most importantly it was funny. Very funny.