Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Flicking the channels and stumbled on Jaws 2. Tremendous music- you can just tell the water skiing bird's getting it.
The thing that always gets me is the way the woman in the boat picks up a can of petrol and pours it over herself.

I get that she was meant to be panicking and trying to throw it on the shark but that is some bad acting right there.

On 12/8/2018 at 18:57, Archie McSquackle said:

Flicking the channels and stumbled on Jaws 2. Tremendous music- you can just tell the water skiing bird's getting it.

Love Jaws 2. Easily seen it over a hundred times. Jaws 2 eats a helicopter. Does Jaws 1 eat a helicopter? Naw, he disnae.

Was thinking that Neil Oliver wasn't quite as bad as I thought, but his Rise of the Clans series just portrays Norman land stealers killing and torturing  each other, and the clans going along with it or retreating sharpish. Bit grim.

The Motorcycle Show has done three one hour specials this week. One on Triumph, one on Norton then one on Ducati.

Now I'm not a fan of Henry Cole usually but he's actually been ok for the main part of it but for that stupid hat he insists on wearing. 

If you like your bikes, it's worth a watch. I imagine it'll be on ITV player or catch up or whatever it is you do. 

thumbsup

The advert for Celebrity Portrait Artist is of the year, theres some old bird that I don't recognise who is asked how she wants her model (who is a 20 something male) and she asks if there's any chance he could take his clothes off. It's said in more of a cheeky way rather than a serious artistic request.

Can you image if it was a 60 year old man who made a similar comment to a 20 something female model, people would no doubt be going mental asking for him to be sacked etc etc.

8 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Just saw Little Mix for the first time on the Graham Norton show and going for the 12/13 market by acting as MILFS getting fucked by young boys is seriously weird.

Didn't catch them (fortunately), but during the bit I did see, I got more annoyed than I should have by the way Jason Momoa was sitting - half turned away from Norton, then talking back to him over his shoulder.  Came over as rude and dismissive.  So I switched over again.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Didn't catch them (fortunately), but during the bit I did see, I got more annoyed than I should have by the way Jason Momoa was sitting - half turned away from Norton, then talking back to him over his shoulder.  Came over as rude and dismissive.  So I switched over again.

Maybe he was a taxi driver in a previous life

Paul Heaton - From Hull to Heatongrad.

Ch4 showed this earlier in the week, in the wee small hours.

Cracking music documentary on the man behind Housemartins, Beautiful South & his great partnership with singer Jacqui Abbott.

Genius songwriter & activist for former mineworkers, he's also a bit of a collector/hoarder.

Enjoyed this a lot.

10 hours ago, Silverton End said:

Paul Heaton - From Hull to Heatongrad.

Ch4 showed this earlier in the week, in the wee small hours.

Cracking music documentary on the man behind Housemartins, Beautiful South & his great partnership with singer Jacqui Abbott.

Genius songwriter & activist for former mineworkers, he's also a bit of a collector/hoarder.

Enjoyed this a lot.

Will need to look this up on catch up.

A very, very clever songwriter.