Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

In all honesty, I thought Godley was okay on HIGNFY last night and I’m not a fan by any stretch. Certainly didn’t make the programme any worse like other guests have (I.e. the woman on a few weeks back)

Michael Palins North Korea programme was very good. I’ve watched a lot of videos of people documenting their trips to North Korea on YouTube, and always end up infatuated by them. Palins programme showed the civilians in a slightly different light; more educated, more freedoms etc. although he did mention in the programme he was being followed by 6 officials who permitted what could be filmed and what couldn’t. 
I would love to go on one of these tours of Pyeongchang to see the country for myself, it’s a fascinating place. 
I've still to watch part 2, but I thought it was quite telling at the end of the first part when everyone was getting bladdered in the park, that when the old boy put the crown he had made on Michael's head his family practically dragged him away. Obviously still very fearful of the consequences of interacting with a Westerner.

The Time It Takes

Ho. Lee. Shit.

I've seen some car crash TV in my time but this tops everything. Contestant was asked "Which mythical hero is the Achilles Heel named after?" - She passed. Thought that sherry comes from Ireland.

Facepalm.jpg