Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

3 hours ago, Franny Licher said:

Genderquake .......{Channel 4 ,no surprise there} tonight at 9pm, shite tv channel trying to be ''edgy and diverse'' attempt to normalise mental illness into everyday society......look out for such buzzwords as ''fluid'' & ''queer''.......and phrases like ....''I identify as a woman''......yet as you stand there in your size 12 boots, you have hands the size of David De Gea and a nob just a little shorter than Ron Jeremy.

Talking of trying to be edgy....

3 hours ago, Franny Licher said:

Genderquake .......{Channel 4 ,no surprise there} tonight at 9pm, shite tv channel trying to be ''edgy and diverse'' attempt to normalise mental illness into everyday society......look out for such buzzwords as ''fluid'' & ''queer''.......and phrases like ....''I identify as a woman''......yet as you stand there in your size 12 boots, you have hands the size of David De Gea and a nob just a little shorter than Ron Jeremy.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Franny Licher said:

Edgy ? So you're saying this is perfectly normal and should be embraced in society ?

Reveal hidden contents

aY3nal4.jpg

ezK2GJg.jpg

YDGZjqc.jpg

No, you should be put down.

11 minutes ago, Franny Licher said:

Edgy ? So you're saying this is perfectly normal and should be embraced in society ?

Reveal hidden contents

aY3nal4.jpg

ezK2GJg.jpg

YDGZjqc.jpg

Yes, you're trying to be edgy.

5 minutes ago, Franny Licher said:

no, i'm just not some millennial twat who has been brainwashed by the media into thinking this is acceptable behaviour

So edgy

Careful now. You'll have the forum PC police down on you like a ton of bricks.

10 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
4 hours ago, Franny Licher said:

Careful now. You'll have the forum PC police down on you like a ton of bricks.

265028BF-D1E0-456B-A54E-D521C655F0B7.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Franny Licher said:

no, i'm just not some millennial twat who has been brainwashed by the media into thinking this is acceptable behaviour

You're  the one posting cock pictures on an entertainment thread.

Edited by welshbairn

why ? because I don't pander to or care if I offend the mental ill or twats who play along with their delusions?
Leaving aside your various prejudices for a second, why dont you care if you offend the mentally ill? Surely the most disgusting thing you habe posted so far and that is truly going some. What a monumentally stupid thing to say you utterly vile c**t of a human

Plot twist: Franny is a transgender beast.
With a name like Franny Licher and such a clear and rational anti-transgender policy, yer man Franny is clearly 100% pure hetero. All man. Nothing to see here....

Bet his facebook is riddled with IT'S ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE type drivel