Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

The new series of The Trip, with Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan starts on Sky tonight.:thumsup2

As a virgin media customer, I couldn't possibly dislike this more. Just rewatched the first two again; such easy watching

On 04/04/2017 at 18:44, Monkey Tennis said:

Indeed Kincardine.  Gratified to see that my recommendation alters your viewing patterns.

It is Wifey Telly, mind.

vera is a dark shame of mine lol, always been into cop shows that are one episode storylines (although shetland i do like and thats usually around 2 or 3 i think),

On 04/04/2017 at 23:02, D.A.F.C said:

The fresh prince is back on, well crafted and really watchable. Looks a bit dated now though.

netflix have it now as well, some outstanding moments in it throughout the shows run, plus Uncle Phil was outstanding, pity he's pan bread now

On 06/04/2017 at 09:42, KnightswoodBear said:

The new series of The Trip, with Rob Brydon and Steve Coogan starts on Sky tonight.:thumsup2

I'm going to have to give this another go, watched the first series and didn't get the hype, thought it was meh, far too many raving about it for this to be accurate so I'll give it a second chance

Started watching Peep Show for the first time on Netflix. Had always meant to get round to watching it but never did. Glad I've waited to binge. Started a week and a half ago and I'm 5 episodes from the end. It's a good 25 min watch but then you'll get hit with the odd episode that makes the tears almost stream. Season 6 was absolutely excellent throughout.

19 hours ago, well fan for life said:

Watched the whole series with a raging hangover yesterday.

Episode 2 in the Michelin starred restaurant. I nearly fucking soiled myself laughing.

The second episode is absolutely brilliant from start to finish.  

14 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Started watching Peep Show for the first time on Netflix. Had always meant to get round to watching it but never did. Glad I've waited to binge. Started a week and a half ago and I'm 5 episodes from the end. It's a good 25 min watch but then you'll get hit with the odd episode that makes the tears almost stream. Season 6 was absolutely excellent throughout.

Peep Show is fantastic to binge watch.  So many great individual moments - posting a pizza slice by slice through a door, "Swan and Peado", the dead dog, his racist colleague etc.

My personal favourite scene (especially as a learner) was Mark trying to drive a car - 

"Mark: "I can't find the biting point! I've lost the biting point!!!"

Jeremy: "Why are you indicating? Don't indicate! Just fucking go!"

Mark: "I need to alert other road users to my intentions!"

Was about to comment on Super Hans. So funny without any over the top intention. The scene where he's outside his flat at new year's eve shaken with going on inside was hilarious. Jeremy going in and coming out scarred was the icing on the cake. To look at, Dobby isn't particularly good looking but the more I watched her the more pumpable I found her.