Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

Program on about the SSPCA and there is a full kit w****r on it.

In one shot they are pixallating the betting company who sponsors his company,in the next shot they are not bothering.

ITV show a whole host of pish at primetime on their main channel, while showing Bond films on ITV4 at half 11 most nights.

If you have the rights to the Bond films, why not show them on ITV/STV?

Because more people watch the pish? I spoke to a lassie the other day who only watches ITV, as "everything else on TV is rubbish".

They live among us.

Granted the first episode hasn't even aired yet, but I already despise 'Joe & Caspar Hit The Road'. The advert has already got me seething. 

Somewhere out there, there will be people desperately looking forward to that show starting. A very unpleasant thought. 

Granted the first episode hasn't even aired yet, but I already despise 'Joe & Caspar Hit The Road'. The advert has already got me seething.

Somewhere out there, there will be people desperately looking forward to that show starting. A very unpleasant thought.

You beat me to it. Genuinely wouldn't care if they met a Viola Beach-style tragedy on their wacky road trip. Fucking silver spoon p***ks.

After catching an episode of The Green Green Grass the other day there on Gold, I'd forgotten how bad it was. It really is a tragedy that a spin off from a great sitcom like OFAH could be so shite.

I don't think I have ever been able to watch a whole episode of that ever?

After catching an episode of The Green Green Grass the other day there on Gold, I'd forgotten how bad it was. It really is a tragedy that a spin off from a great sitcom like OFAH could be so shite. 

Boycie was only bearable on OFAH as they were normally taking the piss out of him and he wasnt on screen for long. A whole series focusing on him and the dreadful Marlene was always going to be shit.

Wee lassies.

Boycie was only bearable on OFAH as they were normally taking the piss out of him and he wasnt on screen for long. A whole series focusing on him and the dreadful Marlene was always going to be shit.

I quite liked Boycie as the dodgy car salesman in OF&H and Marlene was ok as well but them owning a farm in the GGG didn't seem to work. The fact that every other character was unbelievably shit as well didn't help matters either.

Peter Kay's Comedy Shuffle annoys me slightly because it highlights how far Kay has fallen since the genius of Pheonix Nights

Well, I didn't think Car Share was too bad from what I saw of it, but there's not much beyond that. 

Edited by DrewDon

Peter Kay's Comedy Shuffle annoys me slightly because it highlights how far Kay has fallen since the genius of Pheonix Nights.

Well, I didn't think Car Share was too bad from what I saw of it, but there's not much beyond that.

watch Car Share, it may not have been Phoenix Nights, but it did have an awful lot going for it

Peter Kay's Comedy Shuffle annoys me slightly because it highlights how far Kay has fallen since the genius of Pheonix Nights.

Well, I didn't think Car Share was too bad from what I saw of it, but there's not much beyond that.

Whats most annoying is that it's a lazy compilation show (sure c4 did same thing few years ago). Lowest form of tv output apart from reality TV.

Whats most annoying is that it's a lazy compilation show (sure c4 did same thing few years ago). Lowest form of tv output apart from reality TV.

This.

I watched the first episode thinking it was something new.

All it did was leave me wanting more phoenix nights clips and less of the rest.

This.

I watched the first episode thinking it was something new.

All it did was leave me wanting more phoenix nights clips and less of the rest.

I did same. The synopsis on my sky suggested that this was going to be new clips of the old characters. It was very cynically worded.