Things that annoy or delight you on the telly right now

welshbairn

"Bitter Lake" by Adam Curtis which passed me by when released, but is up permanently on the iPlayer. Excellent documentary detailing the long running issues regarding the West and the Middle East and the media portrayal. If have a spare couple of hours it's worth a watch and soundtrack is brilliant.

Every second advert on TV here seems to be filled with "dance" these days. Ridiculous fucking dance routines no normal human being should be able to do (unless they're having slow motion seizure), trying to sell everything from Pepsi to mattresses to discount shoes.

FU CK OFF!

Only fools an horses annoys me. It's the biggest shite I've ever seen and people go mad for it.

This, this, a thousand times this. Unadulterated shite, and yet there seem to be several channels dedicated to showing nothing else.

This Davina mcall programme about the desert , some basic descriptions of "oh it's so hot" "there is so much sand" "it's always sunny" and her shock horror at some basic knowledge most learn in primary that that the desert is a bit chilly at night and her groundbreaking descriptions that the sand is like walking on hot coals

Still wid though

The adverts for this sum up why she is completely intolerable in a job where she talks for a living. "It doesn't just rain, it BUCKETS DOWN" in her stupid, awful voice. Why would I watch a nature documentary presented by someone deemed suitable to host Big Brother for a decade?

And another thing why is it always a woman that gets picked to get a chance to go for the prizes in Ant and Decs show. If a fella was being chose every week womens lib would be up in arms.

Probably because no self-respecting man would be seen dead on that shite

The Jump.

Thank f**k this tripe finishes tonight. Actually, don't know why I'm being thankful, no doubt Mrs Mile will go find some more woeful drivel to watch.

Our TV's broken, m9. Surprisingly difficult managing to privately give the wean high-fives, while publicly chastising him for his carelessness.

Totally worth the effort, though.

Trapped is ending on Saturday. :(

Really been enjoying it. Took a bit of a dip in one episode, but it's been mainly terrific drama.

Been enjoying that, must make sure to see the end before it disappears. In the meantime I've been binge watching Alpha House. Funny as fcuk given the recent shenannigans over the water.

Just watched The Getaway Car for the first and last time. What a load of sh*t and its got that c*nt from the x factor on it which doesn,t help.

Complete cack.  Horrible programme

Trapped is ending on Saturday. :(

Really been enjoying it. Took a bit of a dip in one episode, but it's been mainly terrific drama.

Recorded them, and will watch over a day or two

Watched 'Famous, Rich and Homeless' where Willie Thorne totally missed the point of the whole show. Ended up going to a hotel after having to walk 3 miles and not having a good nights sleep.  :lol:

He probably was told he was going on a Subcrawl.

Watched 'Famous, Rich and Homeless' where Willie Thorne totally missed the point of the whole show. Ended up going to a hotel after having to walk 3 miles and not having a good nights sleep. :lol:

He came across as a complete tosser in general. Hope the cameraman was pissing himself :lol:

I thought I'd watched the last episodes of Trapped last night on i player leaving a hook for the next series. Well chuffed to be in the middle of the last 2 now on BBC4. Think it's my favourite of the recent imports of Nordic Noir.