Battle of Brittain - Ross County vs St Johnstone

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12/5 is not great value for Ross County. Ross County have acquired 1 (one) more point than Hearts. It's Ross County for Christ sake.

Yeah, but it's Ross County with a bit of confidence off a win vs Caley, & against a St Johnstone team who have been pretty poor on their travels.

I expect a draw myself, but that is good value.

12/5 is not great value for Ross County. Ross County have acquired 1 (one) more point than Hearts. It's Ross County for Christ sake.

Dunno where 12/5 came from but I got 23/10 at William hill. That is good value. "Good value" doesn't mean I'm expecting County to win, it means I think they are worth backing at that price. 2.3/1 for a home team vs anyone not named Celtic in this league is a price I would take every week.

Saints have lost once to a bottom six side this season. We deal extremely well with the diddies. On the other hand Ross County have lost to Kilmarnock at home recently. That says it all. I'd be looking for at least 7/2 before I'd see any value.

The bookies would go bust offering 7/2.

No Edwards in the squad at all for us - wonder if he is unavailable or an indication he is not staying. Be interesting to see if it's a 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 depending on where Hasselbaink is playing.

Who would play on the left if Hasselbaink is up front?

We have played a sort of diamond at home with Wotherspoon more advanced and the full backs providing most the width.

So Gordon does go left mid, with Kettlewell right back and Carey in the middle with Brittain? We didn't have much choice a right back, but will be interesting to hear how Gordon does in midfield. A few different combinations possible in midfield but that seems most likely to me.

So Gordon does go left mid, with Kettlewell right back and Carey in the middle with Brittain? We didn't have much choice a right back, but will be interesting to hear how Gordon does in midfield. A few different combinations possible in midfield but that seems most likely to me.

Gordon RB, Ketts CM.

1-0 County. Not at all surprising and I can't honestly understand why the_saints_are_coming thought we'd win this. We aren't doing very much away from home at all.

Be interesting to see what Saints fans make of this weeks performance. Hopefully its just a case of being unlucky more than a poor performance

Archived