Jamie Ness

Dryhorce

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They actually tried to loan Ness out in the Summer but nobody wanted him

Since dryhorce seems unable to find any links for himself, heres the wiki page for Bath City showing Ness in the squad list...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_City_F.C.

How is Ness meant to do anything when he was injured the 16 months?Now the fact Pulis even touched him with his injury troubles,tells you all you need to know about how highly rated he is.Anyway Hughes is sending him on loan so he is fit.And Pulis will want some new blood at Palace,so lets keep our fingers crossed.Be great to see him in the same team as Bannan.

Missed the point slightly, old boy, but no matter

Anybody know what is happening with him?I know he has had bad injury trouble in the past,but is he fit just now?I feel if he is he is wasted in the stand at Stoke.Would love him to get a loan to the championship like Scott Allan did.Or if he had no offers come back up the road for six months.Wee McCall at Motherwell would be a great gaffer for him,mist know his game.And would have a wealth of experience to share with him.Would say McInness at Aberdeen to,but they are doing well right now with the midfield guys they have.Big Butcher was a defender but even six months at Hibernian would be good rather than nothing.Walter Smith rated him highly,said he was the best young player that he had worked with.Also sure Kilmarnock would like him back to,wee magic John

Anybody know what is happening with him?I know he has had bad injury trouble in the past,but is he fit just now?I feel if he is he is wasted in the stand at Stoke.Would love him to get a loan to the championship like Scott Allan did.Or if he had no offers come back up the road for six months.Wee McCall at Motherwell would be a great gaffer for him,mist know his game.And would have a wealth of experience to share with him.Would say McInness at Aberdeen to,but they are doing well right now with the midfield guys they have.Big Butcher was a defender but even six months at Hibernian would be good rather than nothing.Walter Smith rated him highly,said he was the best young player that he had worked with.Also sure Kilmarnock would like him back to,wee magic Johnston should look into it,another ex Rangers man.

" I support Ayr United" Aye sure you do. Don't half twitter on about your beloved Rangers though!

Rangers man.

Anybody know what is happening with him?I know he has had bad injury trouble in the past,but is he fit just now?I feel if he is he is wasted in the stand at Stoke.Would love him to get a loan to the championship like Scott Allan did.Or if he had no offers come back up the road for six months.Wee McCall at Motherwell would be a great gaffer for him,mist know his game.And would have a wealth of experience to share with him.Would say McInness at Aberdeen to,but they are doing well right now with the midfield guys they have.Big Butcher was a defender but even six months at Hibernian would be good rather than nothing.Walter Smith rated him highly,said he was the best young player that he had worked with.Also sure Kilmarnock would like him back to,wee magic John

Anybody know what is happening with him?I know he has had bad injury trouble in the past,but is he fit just now?I feel if he is he is wasted in the stand at Stoke.Would love him to get a loan to the championship like Scott Allan did.Or if he had no offers come back up the road for six months.Wee McCall at Motherwell would be a great gaffer for him,mist know his game.And would have a wealth of experience to share with him.Would say McInness at Aberdeen to,but they are doing well right now with the midfield guys they have.Big Butcher was a defender but even six months at Hibernian would be good rather than nothing.Walter Smith rated him highly,said he was the best young player that he had worked with.Also sure Kilmarnock would like him back to,wee magic Johnston should look into it,another ex Rangers man.

" I support Ayr United" Aye sure you do. Don't half twitter on about your beloved Rangers though!

Rangers man.

Really I dont

How did you know there was nothing about Ness on it if you can't read it??

For what it's worth, I've got a Stoke supporting mate, who says Ness is ok at best, he's going to Bath with a view to a permanent move, since they are loaded, but Conference is maybe a little too easy for him. He's still not convinced, he'll be the big fish he should be down there. My mate also says, he thinks Cameron Jerome is a superb player.

O Shea got loaned to Barnsley today.Nothing about Ness going to Bath,just like I suspected.Now if it was in the pipe line,you would have thought it would have been tied up earlier like the O Shea deal?

How did you know there was nothing about Ness on it if you can't read it??

For what it's worth, I've got a Stoke supporting mate, who says Ness is ok at best, he's going to Bath with a view to a permanent move, since they are loaded, but Conference is maybe a little too easy for him. He's still not convinced, he'll be the big fish he should be down there. My mate also says, he thinks Cameron Jerome is a superb player.

O Shea got loaned to Barnsley today.Nothing about Ness going to Bath,just like I suspected.Now if it was in the pipe line,you would have thought it would have been tied up earlier like the O Shea deal?

Bath are doing the new 72 hour medicals before signing a player now. Should be announced any time soon.

So you think Bath can pay him more money then?And that is why he would go there?All that I have got to say is that I doubt it.Ness is not a stupid kid,he knows he will learn nothing with them.And will even learn more in the Stoke reserve,playing with better players.72 HOUR MEDICALS MY BACKSIDE,its not routine to any club.Its why Brek O Shea was loaned to Barnsley.I have no idea what club Ness will be loaneds to,but pretty sure they will be playing in the SPL or the championship.

Yip as Slim Charles said, the medical team is closed/under resourced at moment. I suspect will be open and completed today. Remember they are a conference south team so won't have the 24hr resource that EPL clubs can call on of needed.

Also the Bath City fans aren't overly keen on him already going by their forum. Bath had a game postponed yday so organised a bounce local friendly which Ness played a half and was brutal apparantly.

So you think Bath can pay him more money then?And that is why he would go there?All that I have got to say is that I doubt it.Ness is not a stupid kid,he knows he will learn nothing with them.And will even learn more in the Stoke reserve,playing with better players.72 HOUR MEDICALS MY BACKSIDE,its not routine to any club.Its why Brek O Shea was loaned to Barnsley.I have no idea what club Ness will be loaneds to,but pretty sure they will be playing in the SPL or the championship.

Nobody has said that Bath City can pay more money than Barclays Premier League outfit Stoke City, that's not how the loan system works anyway. I do believe they are contributing 10% of the wages whilst he's on loan there.

Ness is going there to get regular first team football, which is something he was not guaranteed at the Britannia.

He will learn nothing with them? Please. He will learn the absolute necessary skills required to play in the top league, mostly hard graft. You don't learn anything about hard graft in the reserves these days. Young lads with their new Range Rovers know nothing about that. Try playing with the milkman and the plumber where all they do is graft.

72 hour medical is a standard procedure for any football club, but especially at this time of year, and with Jamie's history with injury, there can be delays with it.

And I don't care about Brek O'Shea, he's not the one looking to play for our national team.

Archived