The role of the media in #indyref

Todders

Are there any prominent sportsmen who have came out in favour of Yes? Strange. If it really is neck and neck in the polls you would have thought there would have been a few more considering the overwhelming support No has had from sports personalities.

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_stewart

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting it mega tight from the DR on twitter because I had the audacity to pull them up for rounding up their figures to show No as having a two point lead and rounding down Yes figure when it is actually only one percentage point.

It's beyond ridiculous now, surely this kind of thing can only have a negative effect on the no campaign.

Can't imagine many undecideds will read the Sunday Telegraph anyway. But if it's discussed on news reviews etc. I agree it will turn most folk off.

Can't imagine many undecideds will read the Sunday Telegraph anyway. But if it's discussed on news reviews etc. I agree it will turn most folk off.

Have you seen any of the reviews recently Granny? Any discussion which doesn't favour the establishment is immediately shouted down

It's beyond ridiculous now, surely this kind of thing can only have a negative effect on the no campaign.

I have absolutely no doubt that the media and government project fear, smear and I'll add tear given that headline is having inroads in many undecided and even yes voters, I can only hope that more see it for what it is rather than succumb to what is propaganda in it's most manipulative and negative context

They fought for us to have the right to choose our future.

Do you think tgry would be proud of the most unequal society in the western world or fuel poverty in an oil-rich country.

I suppose its just another example of the total meltdown of the no campaign.

Utter desperation and nothing positive to put forward for staying.

They clearly misunderstand the Scottish Psyche if they think coercion will win the day.

- You can't use the pound... Who cannae??

They fought for us to have the right to choose our future.

Do you think tgry would be proud of the most unequal society in the western world or fuel poverty in an oil-rich country.

I suppose its just another example of the total meltdown of the no campaign.

Utter desperation and nothing positive to put forward for staying.

They clearly misunderstand the Scottish Psyche if they think coercion will win the day.

- You can't use the pound... Who cannae??

Hear hear...I only hope your optimism in thinking their dirty campaign won't win the day, I'm not as confident

Archived