Promotion to super league

J Pumphy

Legend5 would bloody love that lol. It would certainly generate some interest that's for sure. Would prefer the automatic place though.

Could be a sellout that game,as they just love each other.

Would be a good game..... Hopefully we can get some luck with injuries and get out the dog fight tho... Santa you listening???

broughty will be in the mix somewhere wouldn't say Oakley were that great

Definitely can't rule these two out I reckon Bathgate will fade away after Christmas after such a great start but I believe they've been hampered by injuries lately so may come good if all are fit,but will need to improve in defence.

Penicuik and Fauldhouse will get the automatic spots, Penicuik will win the league with Fauldhouse a distant 2nd. Bathgate won't be anywhere near it, their bubble has burst, didn't rate them on either the 2 times I saw them this season. Dalkeith could be dark horses for the play off place as they have really picked up under their new management set up.

" a distant 2nd"???? Hmmmmmmmm bold statement that may come back to bite you!!

January & Feb are the key months IMO.....with heavy parks, suspensions and poor weather meaning you may have to grind out results and abandon playing silky football...so lets see what happens.....

The Hoose will be there however....Go the Hoose!!

" a distant 2nd"???? Hmmmmmmmm bold statement that may come back to bite you!!

January & Feb are the key months IMO.....with heavy parks, suspensions and poor weather meaning you may have to grind out results and abandon playing silky football...so lets see what happens.....

The Hoose will be there however....Go the Hoose!!

Hardly bold, and looking at the league table this morning only adds strength to my post. Dalkeith, my tip for third putting themselves right in the mix. Bathgate, my tip for finishing nowhere near it, dropping like a stone down the table. Penicuik and Fauldhouse, my tip for promotion both picking up another 3 points and both looking in a great position. So only the distant 2nd bit to take care of and given the quality of our squad, that's just a matter of time. ;)

• 8 months later...

Hardly bold, and looking at the league table this morning only adds strength to my post. Dalkeith, my tip for third putting themselves right in the mix. Bathgate, my tip for finishing nowhere near it, dropping like a stone down the table. Penicuik and Fauldhouse, my tip for promotion both picking up another 3 points and both looking in a great position. So only the distant 2nd bit to take care of and given the quality of our squad, that's just a matter of time. ;)

you were spot on mate

Archived