Promotion to super league

J Pumphy

Who would you put money on to move up this year and why?

Fauldhouse maybe biased but good sqaud with new additions which can only enhance their chances.Playing good football and not out of place when they play teams from the higher league.

Fauldhouse maybe biased but good sqaud with new additions which can only enhance their chances.Playing good football and not out of place when they play teams from the higher league.
good shout . We've played both fauldhouse and bathgate and were on the end of heavy defeats fauldhouse good team game and shanks is as good as any bathgate are a free scoring team although stretched at the back and if you stop swanny you take most of there attacking threat boys a player penicuik and Oakley will give it a go tho.

good shout . We've played both fauldhouse and bathgate and were on the end of heavy defeats fauldhouse good team game and shanks is as good as any bathgate are a free scoring team although stretched at the back and if you stop swanny you take most of there attacking threat boys a player penicuik and Oakley will give it a go tho.

shanks is as good as any bathgate are a free scoring team ? Is that poor punctuality or do u mean the boy shanks is as good as Bathgate at scoring?

Who would you put money on to move up this year and why?

Fauldhouse are the best footballing opposition I've seen this year. There'll be a group of 5 or so that fight it out for promotion, us being one of them.

Penicuik are a big strong team but aren't the best technically but they'll be there or there about come may.

Broughty looked good when we played them, but we should have really taken all 3 points that day.

Not seen Oakley or dalkeith yet so can't comment on them.

shanks is as good as any bathgate are a free scoring team ? Is that poor punctuality or do u mean the boy shanks is as good as Bathgate at scoring?
sorry bang to the head does that I ment he's as good as any player in league above bad punctuality nice to see in a football forum you get pulled up lol I'm going for fauldhouse penicuik bathgate promotion places afore the English teacher corrects me ha.

.....and we wonder why people have said that Junior posters are thick.

Two points here. Firstly, why come on and try to ruin a perfectly good thread by picking the boy up on his writing skills? He was making a valid point based on his opinion. THAT'S what a forum is about not grammar.

Secondly, if you really do feel the need to comment on it, at least make sure you really do take the high ground and don't refer to punctuation as punctuality....unless you thought he should have posted earlier?

Just let people post without commenting on daft things. Everyone knew what he meant. And for what it's worth, judging by results, Fauldhouse look a stick on

.....and we wonder why people have said that Junior posters are thick.

Two points here. Firstly, why come on and try to ruin a perfectly good thread by picking the boy up on his writing skills? He was making a valid point based on his opinion. THAT'S what a forum is about not grammar.

Secondly, if you really do feel the need to comment on it, at least make sure you really do take the high ground and don't refer to punctuation as punctuality....unless you thought he should have posted earlier?

Just let people post without commenting on daft things. Everyone knew what he meant. And for what it's worth, judging by results, Fauldhouse look a stick on

I wasn’t pulling him up for his punctuation or punctuality (stupid iphones changing words :@) I genuinely didn’t know what he meant, was unsure if he meant that shanks was as good as any Bathgate player or if he meant something else. He has now cleared up that he meant the lad is good enough for the superleague, and that is why I asked the question.

Didn’t mean to cause any offence and certainly wasn’t pulling him up for his grammar, as you say it’s a football forum and not an English lesson and for what it’s worth a reckon it’s a fight between 4 for 3 promotion places, Penicuik Oakley, Fauldhouse and Bathgate.

I wasn’t pulling him up for his punctuation or punctuality (stupid iphones changing words :@) I genuinely didn’t know what he meant, was unsure if he meant that shanks was as good as any Bathgate player or if he meant something else. He has now cleared up that he meant the lad is good enough for the superleague, and that is why I asked the question.

Didn’t mean to cause any offence and certainly wasn’t pulling him up for his grammar, as you say it’s a football forum and not an English lesson and for what it’s worth a reckon it’s a fight between 4 for 3 promotion places, Penicuik Oakley, Fauldhouse and Bathgate.

Ok mate. Just a bugbear of mine, that's all. Sorry for the rant.

Oakley won't be higher then 4th. For me it's

1. Fauldhouse

2. Penicuik

3. Bathgate

4 Oakley

Ok mate. Just a bugbear of mine, that's all. Sorry for the rant.

Oakley won't be higher then 4th. For me it's

1. Fauldhouse

2. Penicuik

3. Bathgate

4 Oakley

is that the order your predicting? a long way to go still but the premier league this year is looking like the league to watch with a few teams fighting for the title and the superleague could be over by middle of jan if lithgy win the next 3/4 games. the 3rd top vs 3rd bottom play off could be very interesting as well....

Penicuik and Fauldhouse will get the automatic spots, Penicuik will win the league with Fauldhouse a distant 2nd. Bathgate won't be anywhere near it, their bubble has burst, didn't rate them on either the 2 times I saw them this season. Dalkeith could be dark horses for the play off place as they have really picked up under their new management set up.

bold prediction but i can see a Bathgate Vs Armadale play off

Legend5 would bloody love that lol. It would certainly generate some interest that's for sure. Would prefer the automatic place though.

Penicuik and Fauldhouse will get the automatic spots, Penicuik will win the league with Fauldhouse a distant 2nd. Bathgate won't be anywhere near it, their bubble has burst, didn't rate them on either the 2 times I saw them this season. Dalkeith could be dark horses for the play off place as they have really picked up under their new management set up.

Lol, rose tinted specs? Our bubble has burst, but if you think you'll walk to top spot over Fauldhouse you've clearly hit the christmas bevvy early (or you're fishing).

Archived