Ian Watkins

I'm glad I've discovered these BEAST shoutboxes, some absolute gold there. Just had a look at Gary Glitter's page:

DontBeFrench

Don't care what he did, he made brilliant music, and was one of the best performers of all time. Come back, Gary, all's forgiven! We want a comeback tour!

ladylee1979

Like Michael Jackson Its About The Music Not Their Personal Life And Both Created Great Tunes............Music Makes The People Come Together.............

JimmyCos

lol'd, anyway, besides all the pedo shit, gary was cool... rock n roll pt2 is still perfect for the strippers

PinguPinguPingu

dont care what he gets upto in his private life, the music is good

jesusaurous

gary the new look is stylin'

Magic_Alex

Misunderstood Genius.

And then this from 2009:

Robalton

last i heard he was in disguise as rolf harris in london. beware.

:unsure2:

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the evidence had her exchanging images of him years apart and years before she reported him to the cops.

I also find the idea of her 'trapping him' a little far fetched. She downloaded and sent illegal images, that's the end of it, if you ask me. Obviously the jury thought differently. Apparently some of the webchats and videos she made with Watkins are grim viewing/reading.

Well the evidence had her exchanging images of him years apart and years before she reported him to the cops.

I also find the idea of her 'trapping him' a little far fetched. She downloaded and sent illegal images, that's the end of it, if you ask me. Obviously the jury thought differently. Apparently some of the webchats and videos she made with Watkins are grim viewing/reading.

Yeah sounds pretty grim - she says she went to the police time after time and they wanted nothing to do with it so f**k knows!

I posted in beast watch the other day but Watkins and the rest of the band got a big pay out not long ago about 170 k each and few people were in outrage over it

Yeah sounds pretty grim - she says she went to the police time after time and they wanted nothing to do with it so f**k knows!

I posted in beast watch the other day but Watkins and the rest of the band got a big pay out not long ago about 170 k each and few people were in outrage over it

I'm sure the police just wrote her off as a barmy coked up jilted ex which she probably was but was telling the truth.

Doesnt' change the fact that there were significant lengths of time between her searching for and sending the images and going to the police. She also continued these chats for years after claiming to be 'trapping him'.

The whole Watkins case is extremely weird (duh). Apparently the two women who were convicted knew this woman and they all hated each other as they fought over Watkins. It was this tension that he used to pressure them into what they did (aided by their own moral lacking of course)

Its fucked up - the three of them hating each other then two of them being so deranged he let them abuse their own kids! Crazy what state people can get their lives into for a bit of fame/fortune

• 1 year later...

Was hoping to open this thread to find out he is dead. Would have been first Dead Pool points of the year. And in general it would be nice to read of this c***s' death.

Was hoping to open this thread to find out he is dead. Would have been first Dead Pool points of the year. And in general it would be nice to read of this c***s' death.

I'd rather hear that he's now got a terrible disease that can't be treated and he'll have to live in intense pain for 60 years. 

I would normally feel like a bit of a dick saying that about someone, but there are exceptions..

I'd rather hear that he's now got a terrible disease that can't be treated and he'll have to live in intense pain for 60 years.

I would normally feel like a bit of a dick saying that about someone, but there are exceptions..

Disease, pain and some insight into what a disgusting piece of scum he is please.

Archived