Ian Watkins

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It isn't emotion ,there is no point in keeping the guy alive , he can't be rehabilitated a whole life sentence wouldn't have been a deterrent ,we have kept Ian Brady alive in Broadmoor amongst other places...why? He'll never get out and can never be part of society, would life be in a state of anarchy right now if he had been sentenced to death all those years ago, doubt it.

But Brady did have the 'deterrent' of capital punishment- 4 of his 5 murders were done before the abolition of the death penalty.

But Brady did have the 'deterrent' of capital punishment-   4 of his 5 murders were done before the abolition of the death penalty.

and he was certifiably bat-shit crazy. Obviously the scum-bag in question isn't all there either.

I see some chunt in Glenrothes got ten years for an attempted rape on a baby today. Shame he didn't get the same sentence :(

I don't think Brady was put in a secure institution until the mid 1980s, so he wasn't considered bona fide crazy when he was tried.

Probably just that more pigeon holes were created in the interim making him easier too categorise.

I don't think Brady was put in a secure institution until the mid 1980s, so he wasn't considered bona fide crazy when he was tried.

If you really need to find out if you could avoid nasty gaols and stay in a nice hospital instead, try this..

http://similarminds.com/personality_disorder.html

Haven't tried it myself as I have no intention of murdering anyone over Christmas...yet.

If you really need to find out if you could avoid nasty gaols and stay in a nice hospital instead, try this..

http://similarminds.com/personality_disorder.html

Haven't tried it myself as I have no intention of murdering anyone over Christmas...yet.

Thanks for sharing ,that'll save me a lot of time in the future.

Archived