Ian Watkins

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will spend 29 years of his sentence in jail with the remaining six on licence.

His two co-defendants, mothers of the abused children, were also jailed for 14 and 17 years.

Is the 29 years the minimum tariff ?

It's amazing, seeing the amount of people on my twitter timeline demanding that Watkins be sexually assaulted etc. in jail - yet these same people would be disgusted by some terms of sharia law or other primitive penal systems.

Back on topic, I can't ever see him getting paroled at the end of his minimum 29 years. That's his life basically over in any meaningful sense.

It's amazing, seeing the amount of people on my twitter timeline demanding that Watkins be sexually assaulted etc. in jail - yet these same people would be disgusted by some terms of sharia law or other primitive penal systems.

Back on topic, I can't ever see him getting paroled at the end of his minimum 29 years. That's his life basically over in any meaningful sense.

If he's going to get fucked in prison, then by god, he'll be fucked by white folk!

Unless Prince, in block C with the massive banger is about.

I think (legal eagles feel free to correct me) that his sentence is 29 years - if he's still in jail in 2042 he has to be released, with six years of license following that.

Given that there are a number of investigations into him ongoing and I wouldn't be surprised if he is charged with more offences.

Suspect Device, on 18 Dec 2013 - 16:17, said:

Not sure about the deserves to get raped pish but I'd certainly give him a wee time on his own in a cell with a noose.

Give him the choice of saving the taxpayer a heap of cash.

The dirty b*****d would probably have a ball of a time with some autoerotic asphyxiation.

Archived