Paul McGowan - Worse than Hitler

It's amazing. Granny has an open goal to have a pop at us over the Paul McGowan situation and instead of tapping it in the net, he volleys himself square in the puss.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's amazing. Granny has an open goal to have a pop at us over the Paul McGowan situation and instead of tapping it in the net, he volleys himself square in the puss.

Don't take it seriously Ludo, wouldn't want one of my favourite Dee posters getting upset.

It would appear McGowan seems incapable of changing his pattern of behaviour. If he is found guilty as charged it would seem that a custodial sentence is unavoidable.

There must be thousands of young (and not so young) guys dig into their pockets every week to watch professional football yet we frequently have guys who are privileged to hold that position and still do something stupid to blow it.

I'm not even sure what point you're trying to make? He's blown his privileged to crack a polis that was obviously winding him up. That makes him a legend.

We all know what sort of things United players do when they feel like abusing their privileges.. Is that why you're all over this?

I'm not even sure what point you're trying to make? He's blown his privileged to crack a polis that was obviously winding him up. That makes him a legend.

We all know what sort of things United players do when they feel like abusing their privileges.. Is that why you're all over this?

^^^^ gibberish

Is the 'immature fanny' thing an act or are you really an immature fanny?

Archived