Wrestling Podcasts

Shuggie_Murray7

Conrad Thompson is just swindeling the last drop of money he can out of them.

His viewing figures on YT etc compared to Cornette are absolutely atrocious.

Here's just a small example:

Jim Cornette's latest video on YT was 6 hours ago and has 13k views at the moment.

Grilling JR, Something to Wrestle With, 83 Weeks, The Arn Show, What Happened When, The Kurt Angle Show & My World with Jeff Jarrett's latest videos (I've taken the last one that's older than Cornette's for each) total combined is 4537 views.

I'm not heralding Cornette here, I'm just trying to show how bad the views for Conrad's shows have got on YT. Obviously that's not their main source of income these days which is AdFreeShows, but I can't imagine they're bringing in many people other than the absolute hardcore for £22.50 a month which is the first tier above having any benefits that actually make it 'worthwhile'.

On top of that, each of these guys he hosts with will be getting their fair share and it needs to be enough to keep it worthwhile for them all.

It's just a matter of time until that bubble bursts.

Edited by Ludo*1

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Tiger Driver said:

First episode of Regal's podcast is decent. Pleasantly surprised that Conrad isn't hosting despite it being part of his network.

Looking forward to Foley’s tomorrow, Nash launching one in a few weeks too. Heyman must be the only one they haven’t got yet.

14 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Looking forward to Foley’s tomorrow, Nash launching one in a few weeks too. Heyman must be the only one they haven’t got yet.

Had no idea Nash was doing one. Heyman would be the holy grail. Could listen to him all day talking about ECW.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Really enjoying catching up on the 'Must See Matches' podcast with Kieran Lefort & Mark Buckledee. Latest episode is no. 50 out of a list of 104 and I slowly working my way through each episode.

Think the Brazilian Shirt Name Podcast but for wrestling.

• 6 months later...