The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

I'm sure my boss would be delighted if I devoted as much care and attention to my job as I gave to working out that last question. 

Can't be arsed doing the league tables today. If you want to know where you are in the league - just add your score (and everyone else in your league for the week) to a spreadsheet (remember the badges, headings and coloured formatting), then sort it by total score (remembering that BNQD rules have superseded the archaic NQD and the prehistoric QD rules), and there you are. you might also like to post your efforts and send me a copy of your spreadsheet for extra brownie points. 

45 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I'm sure my boss would be delighted if I devoted as much care and attention to my job as I gave to working out that last question. 

Can't be arsed doing the league tables today. If you want to know where you are in the league - just add your score (and everyone else in your league for the week) to a spreadsheet (remember the badges, headings and coloured formatting), then sort it by total score (remembering that BNQD rules have superseded the archaic NQD and the prehistoric QD rules), and there you are. you might also like to post your efforts and send me a copy of your spreadsheet for extra brownie points. 

Just off the top of my head;

Tap Bois League

Nabdy cares

Middle Moaners

Not important

Shite Squad

1. SlipperyP

The rest

Cardigan, apologies for my absenteeism this week. Weekend away, wasn’t back until Monday and have been struggling very much since...
Monday - 6
Tuesday - 5
Wednesday - 5
Thursday - 4
No idea how the leagues are looking but I’ll assume I’m stranded in mid-table obscurity as usual