The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Cheers @Cardinal Richelieu the pleasure is all yours.

Good weekend chuggers.  It's been a week of pishe, shite & snotters.  Rest of the family are doing fine.

This weeks candidates;

Stealth Bombers

@Leeds Saint v @MSU

Silence but Violent 

@BigBo10 v @The Captain

Dan Carden MP has the largest majority in the UK parliament.  What is that majority in votes?

Answers no later than 06:00 TT Monday - PM only.

Good Luck

Welcome back @The_Kincardine

Edited by SlipperyP

7 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

And there's more than a whiff of controversy in the BHL where The_Kincardine - a team that previously went out of business - has been parachuted into the bottom league - where is team of overpaid full-time megastars have put the rest of the part-teams consisting of lamplighters, clockmakers and farriers to the sword. To add insult to injury, he's been allowed to keep his previous trophies!!!!!! Rumour has it that the the beaks at HQ actually polished both of them for him - so relieved they were that Armageddon has been avoided. BIK is up as well, and The Captain will have to make do with a play-off. 

That's not how you spell "tarriers"...

It's time for the Pie and Bovril League Tables. Plenty of excitement to be had ...
In the Premiershit ... well, it nearly put me off the stroke of my morning w**k when I noticed who had come first ... why it's Petershill's own Peasy23. After about 3 years plugging away at the league, he can finally boast this quizzing malarkey is "easy peasy" ([emoji767] Cardinal Richelieu 2018). Well done him. Christophe  might have to build an extension to his trophy cabinet ... meanwhile at the other end, a day of mourning has been declared in Dunfermline where both their teams are relegated. They'll be burning effigies of Salvo in Pittencrief Park tonight for not even bothering to turn up. Leedsy is in the play-offs. 
image.png.aa9ef59dd5225afad9784d83c323d18f.png
In the SWL, CaspianChris is TopDog, and JamesP_81 is promoted into what may or may not be his first time in the top shop (can't be arsed checking). MSU is in the upstairs play-off. Down below, down goes everyone's favourite cleric, Ross. is dross. And BigBo10 is playing-off too. 
image.png.ebdc047888f6dd168911fc49802ecb32.png
And there's more than a whiff of controversy in the BHL where The_Kincardine - a team that previously went out of business - has been parachuted into the bottom league - where is team of overpaid full-time megastars have put the rest of the part-teams consisting of lamplighters, clockmakers and farriers to the sword. To add insult to injury, he's been allowed to keep his previous trophies!!!!!! Rumour has it that the the beaks at HQ actually polished both of them for him - so relieved they were that Armageddon has been avoided. BIK is up as well, and The Captain will have to make do with a play-off. 
image.png.11a295db4f7f7c68db9cdb77f5831177.png
All that remains to for me to do is to ask [mention=29470]SlipperyP[/mention] to post a humdinger of a play-off question. 
Proud, very proud.JS42846333.jpg

HT at the Toni Macaroni, time for the playoffs to be settled

Stealth Bombers

@Leeds Saint I'll plump for 21345 

v @MSU My guess is 22,000

Silence but Violent 

@BigBo10 With no clue on the advice of Dr Fuktifano I will go for 31.683

v @The Captain I'm a bit of a numpty misread the question, try again majority of 63,000 Total guess (2 times you send the PM) after 1st fuckup.

Question was Dan Carden MP has the largest majority in the UK parliament.  What is that majority in votes?

Congratulation to Dan Carden mum @BigBo10 & @MSU

Here a photo of Dan the man 220px-Official_portrait_of_Dan_Carden_cr

Have a great week everyone.