The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

7/10 for Monday, few guesses. I definitely clicked on the right superhero, but it said I'd picked another, so I'm claiming it anyway. If nobody else has the same experience I should be dropped to 6/10.

3/10 for the comedy.

Edited by welshbairn

5/10 for Monday.  In both quizzes.

Edit:  And I definitely clicked the right superhero by a process of elimination.  And got the point :)

Edited by Helpma
General backstabbing and clyping #smug

10 hours ago, Tynierose said:

Pineapple on food is wrong, my father in law will regularly order a gammon steak in a restuarant with a stinking pineapple ring on it.  Just wrong.  Also my daughter always has sweetcorn on her pizza, she is odd.

And raisins in curries is equally an abomination. Fruit does not belong in food, generally speaking. You daughter is odd quite simply because she is your daughter.

And 7/10 for Monday.

6 for Monday.
Cup will start this weekend, details will follow later in the week, everyone will be involved unless they categorically state they wish to be left out. Reasons must be put in writing (350 words minimum) and addressed to his eminence who will in turn tell you to fu k off!

SlipperyP has made a bit of a slip-up in the play-offs ... only 1 team out of The DA, German Jag and Welshbairn could get promoted / not relegated. Therefore, The DA goes up and German Jag does down. 

If anyone has a problem with that, I would urge you to:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bc483d9513642666b

(sorry, I'll knock those memes on the head now). 

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

SlipperyP has made a bit of a slip-up in the play-offs ... only 1 team out of The DA, German Jag and Welshbairn could get promoted / not relegated. Therefore, The DA goes up and German Jag does down. 

If anyone has a problem with that, I would urge you to:

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bc483d9513642666b

(sorry, I'll knock those memes on the head now). 

MV5BOTIxMTUzMmUtODU2MS00MDhjLTlmMGQtMzNh

I TRIED :shutup