The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Thanks @Cardinal Richelieu, you were up early today.  Pishe the bed, again?

Ok chaps & chicks it's that time again, teams are warming up all round the land.  Coupons are still on, for that weekend of magic and  mayhem.

Let the games begin.

Up first we have to get over the little matters of the P&B Quizzers, tap bois fighting over a piece o silver.

@Christophe v @DublinMagyar v @CaspianChris

Charlies Angels

@German Jag v @Salvo Montalbano

Charlies Adams

@Bully Wee Villa v @JamesP_81

Short & Sweet P&B has 48,966 members, however I stumbled across the Tartan Army message board (don't ask) how many member does that forum have?

Answers by PM only, to be on my desk no later than 06:00 Monday morning. TT=Thai Time

Good Luck Everything.

Having a mare, deleted the post by accident.

Can’t belive I’ve been relegated (to be fair I didn’t even know what day it was). It’s not the players or the management I feel for at times like this it’s The back row staff who’s jobs might be on the line and for them I vow to come back stronger next season. I’ll be back beard, tattoos will be joined by a wee A class Merc on PCP

Edited by Adam101

OK, the fat bird has stopped singing and the scores have dropped on my desk 12:00 hours early.

Up first we had the small  matter of the P&B Quizzers, tap bois fighting over a piece o silver.

@Christophe TAMB - I’ll go for 15,001 members

v @DublinMagyar Reinstalling the app worked! I'll take a stab at 54,573

v @CaspianChrisI will go with around 82,000 members.

Charlies Angels

@German JagIt‘s something ridiculously high although the no. of people that post is v. small. Will say 72.000.  

v @Salvo Montalbano Not sure in the slightest - is this a Facebook thing? I'll plump for 7,412 for no reason whatsoever.

Charlies Adams

@Bully Wee Villa Tartan Army message board has 8,312 members. This is definitely right. You don't need to check. 

v @JamesP_81I'll go with the same amount of tickets celtic will demand for their semi-final, 100,000.

The question was, Short & Sweet P&B has 48,966 members, however I stumbled across the Tartan Army message board (don't ask) how many member does that forum have?

• Correct answer is 80,858 (our moderators are better):wub:

Congratulations to @CaspianChris @German Jag & @JamesP_81

Special mention to @LincolnHearts this weekend as I believe he and myself are still holding fort as the last 2 quizzers on Last Man Standing. 8)

Have a great week everyone, I'll be having some crazy shite happening, wife is due on Wednesday...