The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

10 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I'm happy to announce the scores in the order they're received, in order that the captains sent them or in an order of my own choosing. What's the consensus? 

If it’s not captains order then not sure why were picking an order is all. You’d be as well just drawing the singles matches. I’m happy either way, just no point putting any thought into match order if it’s the latter....

8 minutes ago, Christophe said:

If it’s not captains order then not sure why were picking an order is all. You’d be as well just drawing the singles matches. I’m happy either way, just no point putting any thought into match order if it’s the latter...

So that I could work out who was playing who. I'm happy to do them in order if you like. Unless anyone has any major objection? 

Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

So that I could work out who was playing who. I'm happy to do them in order if you like. Unless anyone has any major objection? 

If that’s all it is then I’ll just send you the names in any order, just trying to ascertain if I need to put any tactical thought in....

I would vote for results in match order, ramps up the tension and puts pressure on certain matches. Can also project Ryder Cup style who may be the “Cup Winner” sealing the game winning  point for one of the teams.

Doing nearly a week's scores all in one go really takes it out of you. I've a new found respect for the beaks at Hampden. 

image.png.045287d0fbf661d495bff000b441aeaa.png

image.png.0f3a4c7f4f4df112c81d3637924761ae.png

image.png.602c097174b05ae83e099707d661b45c.png

Where are all your scores @Tynierose ?  ... are you waiting for your butler to read them out to you again?