The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Thanks for the kind words. Although I'm less grateful for the suggestion of 43 as a number between 1 and 40.

I've taken your first nine choices and added a bonus category of my own choosing. 

Categories are: 

Scottish Football, Old People's Music, Reality TV Pish, The Sub-Continent, Corporations, General Religion, Current Affairs, Transport, Industrial Revolution and the bonus category...

Japanese Islands. 

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Time to bring Round Two of the Dotting Invincibles Cup of Kings to a conclusion with the last of the doubles.
Eednud managed an impressive enin in his first round and was in similarly solid form with an thgie this time out. 

I was tahw ouy did ereht. [emoji482]

Quick question:

Will the order of play be kept to as far as the results go? 

i.e I put  an important player out early, but if they/their opponents don’t get their score in till later on will later matches be put towards the scoreboard first? Obviously it might be tactically better for me to try and claw back some points back with big guns, but that might not actually have any effect given the way the doubles results were drip scored as they came in to BWV...

Important margins here! 

Edited by Christophe

The captain with the lead might not need a couple of players, ideally winning it early so could put “lesser players” to the back of the singles order of play. However last round the doubles were scored in a bit of a jumbled order....meaning points may be allocated in the final round where, for example in the Ryder Cup, those scores wouldn’t come into play......

Will the scores be given in the order of play order and total updated after match 1, 2, 3 etc or will it be done in any order? 

The captain with the lead might not need a couple of players, ideally winning it early so could put “lesser players” to the back of the singles order of play. However last round the doubles were scored in a bit of a jumbled order....meaning points may be allocated in the final round where, for example in the Ryder Cup, those scores wouldn’t come into play......
Will the scores be given in the order of play order and total updated after match 1, 2, 3 etc or will it be done in any order? 
I agree with you Mr capitano sir. I think BWV should announce all the scores at the same time, in the order the captain's set their teams out. It will make a difference, those losers in the other team that don't get it are either thick as shit or just trying to put you off your game. Don't worry boss, iv got your back here......... unless after scoring 1.5 points in 2 matches you stick me at the back of the pack, then you can shove your support up your arse [emoji6]

11 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

I agree with you Mr capitano sir. I think BWV should announce all the scores at the same time, in the order the captain's set their teams out. It will make a difference, those losers in the other team that don't get it are either thick as shit or just trying to put you off your game. Don't worry boss, iv got your back here......... unless after scoring 1.5 points in 2 matches you stick me at the back of the pack, then you can shove your support up your arse emoji6.png

Yes! It’s really not difficult is it?! 

I knew there was a reason I had you beside me in the trenches for the doubles, good man yourself! 

I will say though that as the team behind going into the doubles it could be the back few games that seal en epic comeback so don’t think it’d be a slight to be in the back games for us. They are vital positions. 

Whoever Lincoln puts out the back though are clearly being dumped in the diddy section by the Lions gaffer and surely won’t be bothered putting a shift in after such rejection. Can’t wait to see who he doesn’t rate...

Edited by Christophe

Yes! It’s really not difficult is it?! 
I knew there was a reason I had you beside me in the trenches for the doubles, good man yourself! 
I will say though that as the team behind going into the doubles it could be the back few games that seal en epic comeback so don’t think it’d be a slight to be in the back games for us. They are vital positions. 
Whoever Lincoln puts out the back though are clearly being dumped in the diddy section by the Lions gaffer and surely won’t be bothered putting a shift in after such rejection. Can’t wait to see who he doesn’t rate...

We’ll have the game sewn up by then. It’ll be like testimonials for the legends and fleeting cameos for the up-and-coming wonderkids.