The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Time to bring Round Two of the Dotting Invincibles Cup of Kings to a conclusion with the last of the doubles.

Eednud managed an impressive enin in his first round and was in similarly solid form with an thgie this time out. Ziggy improves from a First Round five to a Second Round six. 

Dyl was last to submit a score and it wasn't really worth the wait, three. That leaves Scotfree needing an unlikely 12/10 to win the point. After getting a seven last time, he's unlucky to be on the losing side again despite a more-than-reasonable eight. 

Lions win this 14-11.

So, with only the singles to go, Lions have a decent lead. LINCOLN'S LIONS 9.5 CHRISTOPHE'S CRUSADERS 6.5.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Onto the third and final round, please can I ask @LincolnHearts and @Christophe to submit their order of play, via PM, for the singles. Please can you list yourselves in the first match so we can continue the grudge match into the singles.

A reminder of who you can choose from:

LL - Lincoln Hearts, Tynierose, MSU, DublinMagyar, Eednud, The DA, Helpma, Ross., Caspian Chris, German Jag, NJ2, Salvo Montalbano, Ziggy, Adam101, wastecoatwilly, SlipperyP, The Captain. 

CC - Christophe, alang1993, Audaces Fortuna Juvat, Scotfree, Cowden0, pleslie99, LeedsSaint, Cardinal Richelieu, Peasy23, gkneil, JamesP_81, Dyl, BigBo10, blackislekillie, Jacksgranda, Goober Bud, Welshbairn. 

I also need someone to choose a set of questions. Please can somebody choose ten numbers between 1 and 40.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Can I just salute @Bully Wee Villa for a superbly run contest unlike @Cardinal Richelieuwho is too busy tanning the communion wine to care about his flock

I'm awaiting to see if he has the decency to reinstate me in top flight after an error that was his er purely my fault.

Anyway the numbers  2 4 14 24 26 27 32 34 39 43

Mon the Lions...