The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Apologies for the late entry, but I’ve been too busy sunning myself in the Med to bother with quizzing. Thought I better put an appearance in before consigning myself to automatics relegation...

Monday - 7/10

Tuesday - 4/10

Wednesday - 4/10

Thursday - 6/10

Is this going to be Edmund's season?

image.png.d742d710f5f9286c761377e9bf5304bf.png

image.png.a8a99f5a052399c7924698dd939a4aac.png

image.png.0fd1f5b23712f9e9d8c435a60d4ddb41.png

5 out of 10 in the comedy quiz. And despite being okay at cryptic crosswords, have no fecking idea about the cryptic clue at the bottom (which, last week, was about a radio show I'd never even heard of)

21 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

PMs in the app is knackered for me still, so I'll add my 70% for the Sue Ryder Cup here if that's OK (first three wrong then a Seve style charge) and a 5/10 for the comedy one above too.

You sure your box isn't full? (careful now) ... if your inbox / sentbox is full, then it gives the appearance of being gubbed. (apologies if you've tried this already). 

A couple more scores in.

Lincoln Lions' made the decision not to break-up one of his first round pairings. Tynierose did his Jambo-loving skipper proud with a second straight eight. SlipperyP managed a slippery six last time, and he's upped his game to a slippery seven. I'm liking the fact that he keeps submitting scores that start with "s". 

BigBo10 managed three last time, so his five is, at least, signs of improvement. Last time he was bailed out by blackislekillie. Could jacksgranda save the day? Despite the advantage of being a contemporary of Alexander the Great, no. He couldn't. Five. 

Lions take this fifteen-ten. 

TheDA is proving a star performer. Nine last time out, eight in Round Two. Salvo Montalbano is a fictional detective. Who knew? Well, not me, as I've been spelling his name incorrectly throughout the quiz. Apologies. He used his powers of deduction to beat up a suspect on his way to a seven. 

JamesP_81 improved from four to seven, but it won't be sufficient as Welshbairn could only take a break from his solo nightclubbing for long enough to answer five questions correctly. 

Another convincing win for Lincoln's mob. Fifteen-twelve. 

I don't want to overstate the significance of recent events. But we have undergone a colossal powershift. It's LINCOLN'S LIONS 6 CHRISTOPHE'S CRUSADERS 5.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

19 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Lincoln Lions' made the decision not to break-up one of his first round pairings. Tynierose did his Jambo-loving skipper proud with a second straight eight. SlipperyP managed a slippery six last time, and he's upped his game to a slippery seven. I'm liking the fact that he keeps submitting scores that start with "s". 

BigBo10 managed three last time, so his five is, at least, signs of improvement. Last time he was bailed out by blackislekillie. Could jacksgranda save the day? Despite the advantage of being a contemporary of Alexander the Great, no. He couldn't. Four. 

Lions take this fifteen-nine. 

giphy.gif