The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

Ah yes. Your wingman, who just happens to be my arch-nemesis. Victory will be that much sweeter. [mention=55832]pleslie99[/mention] ... you better be bringing your A game son. There's pride at stake (and a lifetime's supply of red dots if we lose). 
As long as you sprinkle some holy water and say a prayer for me we will do just fine. I use the app so have no idea about these red dots, I'll log into the desktop version one day to see what all the fuss is about.

5 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:
6 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:
Ah yes. Your wingman, who just happens to be my arch-nemesis. Victory will be that much sweeter. [mention=55832]pleslie99[/mention] ... you better be bringing your A game son. There's pride at stake (and a lifetime's supply of red dots if we lose). 

As long as you sprinkle some holy water and say a prayer for me we will do just fine. I use the app so have no idea about these red dots, I'll log into the desktop version one day to see what all the fuss is about.

Just you stay on the app. I'm sure nobody on the Brechin vs Dumbarton thread was at all confused as to your true allegiances. 

3 minutes ago, pleslie99 said:

Crap 4 for Thursday. Knew 0

Oh FFS. Is it too late for a transfer request?

37 minutes ago, Christophe said:

I’m liking that, Ryder Cup style single order and doubles pairings selections please! 

Happy to oblige. I've picked the doubles this time, as we only had one captain. But more than happy for you and Lincoln Hearts to send over doubles orders for next week and singles orders the week after. 

1 hour ago, Christophe said:

I’m liking that, Ryder Cup style single order and doubles pairings selections please! 

With ovbiously the 2 captains paired off as the opening match on the singles.  Scenes