The All New Occasionally Aussie P+B Quiz League and ☕ Occasional Cup ☕

2/10 for Friday, and glad to get it. Didn't know any, thought I was heading for another zero.

Magnificent guesses for capital of Ecuador and musical.

Edited by Jacksgranda

Right cuntos, here you are!
Let me know if there's any errors, no really bothered and I'm not changing the tables now but it could get some arguing started!
Cardigan is too soft on you loft, I'm in charge noo!

Over to our resident playoff master and general maniac, Slippery P.

PREM.PNG

SWL.PNG

BHL.PNG

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

Right cuntos, here you are!
Let me know if there's any errors, no really bothered and I'm not changing the tables now but it could get some arguing started!
Cardigan is too soft on you loft, I'm in charge noo!

Over to our resident playoff master and general maniac, Slippery P.

PREM.PNG

SWL.PNG

BHL.PNG

I thank you. Salvo Mantalbano can gtf. And Dyl.

800px-Wooden_Spoon_1910.jpg

Edited by welshbairn

OOT EH TIME!
Nah, Mr Slippery please take Lincoln’s score of 5 in to consideration for your playoffery. He’s not to go in the river.
Less of that, he was late. Lates late, your getting as soft as that doddery old fool that runs this thing!
[emoji38] Did the quiz this morning and thought I'd posted my score . 
Aye aye, heard that before accept relegation like a man and learn the lesson that lateness is unacceptable. Whilst your at it 1000 lines of 'I must be more punctual' sent to:
Father richy
The Chapel
Softville
Sf7 cnt

36 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Can we please confirm the playoff candidates please. My notes are completely different than the league table show.

Helpma & gkkneil

JamesP & Adam

They've probably gone to bed over there but looking at the tables your correct as Helpma should be above Cardinal R on QD so Cardi did go from champ to chump in one season and in SWL Ross has a better QD than gkneil through scoring 8. At the bottom of the SWL if the scrutineers accept Lincoln Hearts late result then it's German Jag that's in the play-off as JamesP has a better QD than him through scoring a 6 otherwise it's Alang1993. 

Thank you @NJ2  for fucking the leagues up, and cheers @Eednud the master that you are, on the ball as always.  Quick mention to @Cardinal Richelieu who I believe has gone into hiding as his wee team get pumped at The Station today.

Weeee're off-----

This weekend movers;

Money Makers

@Helpma v @gkneil

&

Pocket Dippers

@German Jag v @Adam101

Question for this week, nature....What is the height of the tallest tree in the world.  Please answer in metres. sorry feet.  

Answers by PM only and should all be submitted no later than 06:00 Monday (Wanjan) Thai Time.

Good Luck!!

Edited by SlipperyP